Page 106 of 257 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2567

Thread: Bison in the NFL

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Ya, his knee did him in. It's all about timing for the "average" NFL player. Imagine where Crockett would be today had he not hurt his shoulder in pre season last year only to watch Green Bay use a back up receiver to fill the spot after the starters went down with injury.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Is anyone else a little surprised that Zack Johnson didn't make it to any camps?
    Nope. He was constantly injured and in the tank.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

What is the story on Joe Haeg? I watched some of Indy's poor outing on Sunday and did not see him playing at all. Then I did some research and read that he had a poor camp and is no longer starting. Crap he started at every position on o--line last year and kicked ass. They would run behind him in goal line situations. Was there some coaching changes? Colts look terrible now so taking Joe out didn't help and likely made things worse.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    What is the story on Joe Haeg? I watched some of Indy's poor outing on Sunday and did not see him playing at all. Then I did some research and read that he had a poor camp and is no longer starting. Crap he started at every position on o--line last year and kicked ass. They would run behind him in goal line situations. Was there some coaching changes? Colts look terrible now so taking Joe out didn't help and likely made things worse.
    http://www.colts.com/team/depth-chart.html

Really strange. He ripped it up last year.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

Maybe he is the victim of small school identity. You know, the FBS, or P5 more specifically, have vastly superior talent. I read several articles and none mentioned that Joe had some nagging ijnuries, bad footwork, slow reaction time or was just plain getting beat. Very strange as I would say he was one of the best, if not the best o-lineman for the colts last year. I thought he was a lock for starting and maybe that was his issue. Likely he will get another chance after the piss poor job by his fellow lineman last week.

Philly needs Haeg.

Maybe he is the victim of small school identity. You know, the FBS, or P5 more specifically, have vastly superior talent. I read several articles and none mentioned that Joe had some nagging ijnuries, bad footwork, slow reaction time or was just plain getting beat. Very strange as I would say he was one of the best, if not the best o-lineman for the colts last year. I thought he was a lock for starting and maybe that was his issue. Likely he will get another chance after the piss poor job by his fellow lineman last week.
    I don't think the league cares where you went to school. The Colts do suck though no doubt
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

With rumors that Luck wants out of Indy, I wouldn't be surprised if the Colts are trying to out-tank the Jets for USC's Darnold. I'm not sure if Darnold is a can't miss, once in lifetime QB, but the Colts always seem to be in position to draft them. They did it with Elway, Manning and Luck.

With that said, if the Luck-rumors are true and he gets out of Indy, he'll be a Broncos.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    With rumors that Luck wants out of Indy, I wouldn't be surprised if the Colts are trying to out-tank the Jets for USC's Darnold. I'm not sure if Darnold is a can't miss, once in lifetime QB, but the Colts always seem to be in position to draft them. They did it with Elway, Manning and Luck.

With that said, if the Luck-rumors are true and he gets out of Indy, he'll be a Broncos.
    And I would welcome that addition.

Considering he stated at 3 positions last year as a rookie I dont think small school identity is the issue. I thought I had heard he was injured and had a bad camp.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."