Page 103 of 257 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2567

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Word on the "football street" is that the Jets are marketing Marcus Williams.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Word on the "football street" is that the Jets are marketing Marcus Williams.
    Marketing... As in advertising? Or on the trading block?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

Trading block
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    http://nfltraderumors.co/jets-also-s...rcus-williams/
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He'd look awfully good in a Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey!!!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Cuts are due by 3PM tomorrow but according to ESPN's NFL beat writers these are how fringe Bison players are setting up for final cuts:

CJ Smith is just barely on the outside looking in
    Crockett isn't even mentioned for Oakland
    Lechler isn't mentioned as being under consideration in Cincy
    It looks like Marcus Williams will be a cap casualty for a team in serious rebuildling mode (unless they trade him)

And of course Wentz, Emanuel, and Humber are locks for their respective rosters.

article I saw on eagles think CJ will be back on practice team. too lazy to find link.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    article I saw on eagles think CJ will be back on practice team. too lazy to find link.
    That my friend is why this world is going to hell in a hen basket, people are to lazy to cut and paste, yep.................next thing you know, cats will be sleeping with dogs.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Baalke was a graduate assistant coach with the football team. I don't remember which years.

It was the during 80's. Same time as Larry Appleton.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In all fairness, the beat writers that have been predicting CJ Smith cut have been looking solely at stats. The coaches have been singing CJ's praises all camp. He was burned in some preseason games, but we don't really know what the scheme was on those plays or what his assignments were. We also don't know what has been happening behind the scenes in practice. Preseason games mean far less than the actual training camps and practices. That being said, Crockett is definitely not making the Oakland roster. It is telling when you play almost the entire 4th game of the preseason. It's a bummer, because I love his personality.