Page 121 of 257 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2566

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Broncos need some leadership in the strip club

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Haven’t had that here since they cut T.J. Ward last year.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    yes he was #57
    Didn’t look like speed would be an issue for him in the small clip I saw him in. Went from covering the underneath pass to running all the way down field, opposite side, to make sure the ball carrier was down pretty quick.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

ESPN.com's beat writers released their final 53 man roster projections today: http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/p...l-32-nfl-teams

Projected to make the final 53: QB Carson Wentz (PHI), LB Kyle Emanuel (LAC), OL Joe Haeg (IND), LB Ramon Humber (BUF), OG/OT Billy Turner (DEN), LB Chris Board (BAL)
    Projected to be cut: LB Nick Deluca (JAC), CB Marcus Williams (NO), CB CJ Smith (DEN)

Turner and Board seem to be the two most precarious decisions right now. While not mentioned in the ESPN projection I've seen other articles saying CJ Smith has a chance of making the final 53 in Denver.
    Last edited by Professor Chaos; 08-28-2018 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Fixed Marcus' team

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    ESPN.com's beat writers released their final 53 man roster projections today: http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/p...l-32-nfl-teams

Projected to make the final 53: QB Carson Wentz (PHI), LB Kyle Emanuel (LAC), OL Joe Haeg (IND), LB Ramon Humber (BUF), OG/OT Billy Turner (DEN), LB Chris Board (BAL)
    Projected to be cut: LB Nick Deluca (JAC), CB Marcus Williams (ARI), CB CJ Smith (DEN)

Turner and Board seem to be the two most precarious decisions right now. While not mentioned in the ESPN projection I've seen other articles saying CJ Smith has a chance of making the final 53 in Denver.
    Wasn't Marcus already released by the Cardinals and picked up by the Saints?

Projected to be cut: LB Nick Deluca (JAC), CB Marcus Williams (ARI), CB CJ Smith (DEN)

With M-Will's pick 6 this past game, I believe he did nothing but help his chances to get on the team. He's only been there for a week or 2, and the Saints' secondary is still rather young, they may want a veteran like him.

Also Ravens traded a LB today so I believe that helps Board's chances too.

I doubt Billy is in any danger of being cut with his play and versatility of playing both Guard and Tackle. C.J. could be a practice squad candidate if cut.

Hail the BISON!!!

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    With M-Will's pick 6 this past game, I believe he did nothing but help his chances to get on the team. He's only been there for a week or 2, and the Saints' secondary is still rather young, they may want a veteran like him.

Also Ravens traded a LB today so I believe that helps Board's chances too.
    From ESPN:

SECONDARY (10): Marshon Lattimore, Marcus Williams, Kurt Coleman, Ken Crawley, Patrick Robinson, Vonn Bell, Chris Banjo, Arthur Maulet, Justin Hardee, Natrell Jamerson

This is hands-down the toughest position to project on the roster. I could easily see the Saints keeping rookie safety Kamrin Moore, veteran cornerback P.J. Williams or veteran corner Marcus Williams (which would actually give them two Marcus Williamses on the roster). But I'm sticking with Banjo and Hardee because they have been core special teams players and Jamerson and Maulet because of the potential they've shown. Special teams ability will be huge for all of them.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Wasn't Marcus already released by the Cardinals and picked up by the Saints?
    Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    From ESPN:

SECONDARY (10): Marshon Lattimore, Marcus Williams, Kurt Coleman, Ken Crawley, Patrick Robinson, Vonn Bell, Chris Banjo, Arthur Maulet, Justin Hardee, Natrell Jamerson

This is hands-down the toughest position to project on the roster. I could easily see the Saints keeping rookie safety Kamrin Moore, veteran cornerback P.J. Williams or veteran corner Marcus Williams (which would actually give them two Marcus Williamses on the roster). But I'm sticking with Banjo and Hardee because they have been core special teams players and Jamerson and Maulet because of the potential they've shown. Special teams ability will be huge for all of them.
    Yep, you're right. I saw that listed somewhere about him being on the Saints and thought they had just messed up and crossed him up with "the other Marcus Williams". So like CalBison pointed out he's still projected to be cut but he's at least mentioned in the Saints article so seems like he's got a chance as well.

Yep, you're right. I saw that listed somewhere about him being on the Saints and thought they had just messed up and crossed him up with "the other Marcus Williams". So like CalBison pointed out he's still projected to be cut but he's at least mentioned in the Saints article so seems like he's got a chance as well.
    If Marcus is on a roster opening day, he is guaranteed his veteran salary; that has to work against him.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's never a bad thing when you catch the attention of local press. One year ago, who would have thought that there was a significantly better chance for Board to end up on an NFL roster than DeLuca.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...828-story.html