Page 114 of 257 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2566

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Uf-dah C.J.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Uf-dah C.J.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Yeah that one wasn't pretty.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Former WR that is in his second year of transitioning to a DB. Somehow he’s still in the game along with the other DB (rookie Yiadom) who have struggled since about the first series.

C.J. not too bad so far. Gave up a first down and now had a pick knocked out of his hands by a teammate.

I thought CJ was doing better than the others, but then he made a brutal mistake....

The sad reality is that CJ is gonna have to play mistake-free. Teams are gonna take more risks with athletic projects like LANGLEY THAN THEY ARE WITH CJ.

I don't know why my phone decided to yell there. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I thought CJ was doing better than the others, but then he made a brutal mistake....

The sad reality is that CJ is gonna have to play mistake-free. Teams are gonna take more risks with athletic projects like LANGLEY THAN THEY ARE WITH CJ.

I don't know why my phone decided to yell there. Sorry.
    Hopefully C.J. has a great week and plays lights out next week against Chicago. I feel if he plays a bit more loose, he’ll play better as he looked tense out there tonight compared to how he looked at NDSU.

In regards to “projects,” my Broncos need to stop over investing in them. As terrible as Langley has been, he’s at least shown some type of progress, unlike Paxton Lynch who continues to get worse. If I see him playing with guys that stand a great chance of making the team next week instead of Chad Kelly, I might have to join in with rest of the 70,000+ fans at Mile High booing him off the field.

In regards to NDSU and the NFL, Paul Cornick got some face time on the big screen as they announced him along with some other Broncos Legends during a break while they were watching the game as a group from one of the suites at the stadium. Dude is still huge and made guys like Karl Mecklenburg look puny.

Hail the BISON!!!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hopefully C.J. has a great week and plays lights out next week against Chicago. I feel if he plays a bit more loose, he’ll play better as he looked tense out there tonight compared to how he looked at NDSU.

In regards to “projects,” my Broncos need to stop over investing in them. As terrible as Langley has been, he’s at least shown some type of progress, unlike Paxton Lynch who continues to get worse. If I see him playing with guys that stand a great chance of making the team next week instead of Chad Kelly, I might have to join in with rest of the 70,000+ fans at Mile High booing him off the field.

In regards to NDSU and the NFL, Paul Cornick got some face time on the big screen as they announced him along with some other Broncos Legends during a break while they were watching the game as a group from one of the suites at the stadium. Dude is still huge and made guys like Karl Mecklenburg look puny.

Kelly actually looked pretty good last night. Didn't realize he had a cannon for an arm until i saw him throw the pigskin a few times. He has at least 5X more football knowledge and composure than Lynch. Of course that's like comparing him to a potato, so it should be expected. I still can't believe some people thought Lynch would be the best in that class.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Kelly actually looked pretty good last night. Didn't realize he had a cannon for an arm until i saw him throw the pigskin a few times. He has at least 5X more football knowledge and composure than Lynch. Of course that's like comparing him to a potato, so it should be expected. I still can't believe some people thought Lynch would be the best in that class.
    I listen to a lot of sports radio and am a headline reader of all sorts of pubs so I knew Lynch was essentially a bust at this point but it only takes watching a few plays to understand that guy is not good.

I'd be pissed if I were a broncos fan and we had wasted any pick/time on that loser.

Last edited by TAILG8R; 08-12-2018 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I listen to a lot of sports radio and am a headline reader of all sorts of pubs so I knew Lynch was essentially a bust at this point but it only takes watching a few plays to understand that guy is not good.

I'd be pissed if I were a bronvos fan and we had wasted any pick/time on that loser.

Yeah I didnt understand that maneuver.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    So you think very highly of him.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Wentz
    Haeg
    Emanual
    Turner
    M Will
    Chris Board
    CJ Smith
    Ramon Humber.

that's all who's on a roster as of 8/13/18 right? John Crockett was cut by KC Chiefs on 6/15....
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?