Page 257 of 257 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257
Results 2,561 to 2,567 of 2567

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Chris board signs with the ravens. Already made 8.5 mil in his career and in line for another Payday, good for him!

Some pretty impressive 40 times being put up by former Bison at NDSU's pro day today. According to Ross Uglem (and timed with his stopwatch I believe) he had Zach Mathis at 4.48 and Jayden Price at 4.35. Even if you add a tenth for hand-timing those are pretty impressive especially for Mathis at his size.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Some pretty impressive 40 times being put up by former Bison at NDSU's pro day today. According to Ross Uglem (and timed with his stopwatch I believe) he had Zach Mathis at 4.48 and Jayden Price at 4.35. Even if you add a tenth for hand-timing those are pretty impressive especially for Mathis at his size.
    Just a bit off there Ross. Mathis at 4.63 according to Forum.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Just a bit off there Ross. Mathis at 4.63 according to Forum.
    Still not too bad for a guy who measured in at 6'6 5/8". His RAS score didn't really reflect that though and if Ross' article is accurate that he ran a 4.58 and 4.63 I don't know why they'd take the lower score: https://247sports.com/college/north-...day-229393440/

Still, it sounds like Sundell solidified himself as a draftable prospect and Kubas may have earned a signing bonus as an undrafted free agent. Price tested pretty well as well (although his 40 of 4.47 was 0.12 slower than what Ross clocked as well) but seems like he might be more of a training camp body/CFL guy.

Still not too bad for a guy who measured in at 6'6 5/8". His RAS score didn't really reflect that though and if Ross' article is accurate that he ran a 4.58 and 4.63 I don't know why they'd take the lower score: https://247sports.com/college/north-...day-229393440/

Still, it sounds like Sundell solidified himself as a draftable prospect and Kubas may have earned a signing bonus as an undrafted free agent. Price tested pretty well as well (although his 40 of 4.47 was 0.12 slower than what Ross clocked as well) but seems like he might be more of a training camp body/CFL guy.
    The sooner people here quit relying on Uglem for accurate information the more reliable and accurate information will be here. The guy is clueless when it comes to football, and apparently takes on other sports. Reminds me a bit of Em Diggy guy who posted here years back, although he was a bit more accurate than Uglem (the taller of the midgets if you will).
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

With the Kickoff change, quick shifty dudes like Price might be able to carve out special teams role as a returner or gunner.

Jayden Price’s RAS looks good for his NFL chances

https://x.com/MathBomb/status/1776264783433527759