Page 259 of 259 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259
Results 2,581 to 2,587 of 2587

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...-top-five/amp/

Trey clocks in at #4 biggest busts since 1990 on this list.

But you guys are right….isn’t a bust.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Lanced is the new Munsoned eh!

Oh my little trey toy. What is it about good sex that makes me half to crap?

Lardsin must go!

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    His chance was taken away due to his play.

Deer in headlights. Sorry but the folks who do this for a living are all in concurrence with it.

He’s not good.
    BUT i thought it was because veteran players decided to sit out with "injuries" in protest to him playing? Toxic
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    BUT i thought it was because veteran players decided to sit out with "injuries" in protest to him playing? Toxic
    That sounds like drug infused statement from 123?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Trey is a prefect example of the role luck sometimes plays. Opportunity is also key. Sometimes getting the right coach or team at the right time lauches a career. Nothing about sports is prefect. The best players don't always become the All Pros. Sometimes through their own actions and sometimes through others.

In his case he was negatively impacted by the 2020 season postponement. Given the information he had about his draft status and that Spring season, he made the choice 100% of people in his position would make. In hindsight would he be in better shape if he had played? Possibly but what if he was injured. Maybe he drops out of the first round but ends up somewhere that he can get more of an opportunity. The injury was unfortunate and then to have Purdy step up like he did changed his course. Now he's had 6 seasons after high school where he's only played one season plus a handful of other games. Technically someone who is drafted 3rd overall doesn't have anything to show after 3 years would qualify as a bust. He's young enough he could still step up if given the opportunity.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    I agree luck played a part...but in his favor. He went a season with no picks...won a NC and got drafted and a big pay check. I don't think he was necessarily NFL caliber. Look at his passing against JMU. Oh, he could run...but that doesn't work out well for most NFL qbs long term. If he played another full season I don't know if he gets drafted at all. Great qb in college for our system. Wish him the best, but I just don't see it for him in the NFL...never did.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Lanced is the new Munsoned eh!

Oh my little trey toy. What is it about good sex that makes me half to crap?
    you're a sick pigeon. Do that neck thing.....might help

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Trey is a prefect example of the role luck sometimes plays. Opportunity is also key. Sometimes getting the right coach or team at the right time lauches a career. Nothing about sports is prefect. The best players don't always become the All Pros. Sometimes through their own actions and sometimes through others.

In his case he was negatively impacted by the 2020 season postponement. Given the information he had about his draft status and that Spring season, he made the choice 100% of people in his position would make. In hindsight would he be in better shape if he had played? Possibly but what if he was injured. Maybe he drops out of the first round but ends up somewhere that he can get more of an opportunity. The injury was unfortunate and then to have Purdy step up like he did changed his course. Now he's had 6 seasons after high school where he's only played one season plus a handful of other games. Technically someone who is drafted 3rd overall doesn't have anything to show after 3 years would qualify as a bust. He's young enough he could still step up if given the opportunity.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    I agree completely…whether his fault or not, he’s been a bust so far…