Page 120 of 257 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2567

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Seems to me that they like Haeg in the swiss army knife role. He can play all positions, so they seem to be trying to lock other guys into one position and then use Haeg to fill in the gaps due to injuries or to give a rest to one of the other lineman. It's actually as useful as a starting role IMO.
    He was listed at #3 for center and Rt Tackle
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Dang it, C.J. gives up a T.D. on what looked like an illegal pick play by a receiver cutting him off. Otherwise he looked pretty good tonight.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Emanuel getting some playing time that past couple series.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Emanuel getting some playing time that past couple series.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    They seem to use him as a run stopper. I have yet to see him go on a QB blitz. He had a nice play earlier where he ran up to the line, then realized it was a pass and dropped back in to coverage. the QB hit a receiver on a deep cross. the WR tried making some moves on the DB's and Emanuel nailed him from behind. The ball was caught about 15 yards deeper than Emanuel was playing. Really good hustle.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Marcus Williams with the pick six!!

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Marcus Williams just intercepted a pass and housed it. Looked so much like his NDSU days. Still not sure why he has not caught on long term somewhere.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Watched the Falcons-Jaguars highlight and I believe I saw DeLuca in one of the last clips.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Broncos sign Pacman Jones. I hope that’s not a bad sign for C.J.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Watched the Falcons-Jaguars highlight and I believe I saw DeLuca in one of the last clips.

yes he was #57

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Broncos sign Pacman Jones. I hope that’s not a bad sign for C.J.

Broncos need some leadership in the strip club

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt