Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturday's Green and Gold Collective Party

Default Saturday's Green and Gold Collective Party

I have been receiving a lot of questions in regard to the Green and the Gold Collective Party on Saturday at 6PM at Herd and Horns.

This is a members only event designed to showcase our amazing student athletes and to celebrate the hiring of Head Football Coach Tim Polasek and his new staff.

While we have seen some large growth numbers, it is a challenge to grow in the off season traditionally speaking in the collective world. Which is why we are in midst of a huge campaign to support our new staff to get to 500 members! We will pass 400 members extremely soon.

Any new members joining before the party at the Elite or above level will not only receive an invite to the party, but will also receive a $25.00 gift package from Big Deck BBQ and new Collective Member Zach Willis. We are very excited to have partnered with Zach and his team! The Big Deck BBQ has been a holiday best seller featuring his top 4 sauces.

Help us get to 500 members. Get some BBQ sauce. Come meet the new coaches!

Speaking of Coaches. 6PM you will get to hear live and unfiltered HC Tim Polasek. You will see New OC Jake Landry. Both of our new DC’s Grant and Nick. You will see our new D backs coaches Devin Klieman and Will Johnson and many others!

In addition to those great coaches, come out to see Cam Miller, Cole Wisnewski, Cole Payton, Eli Green, Eli Mostaert, Elle Evans, Heaven Hamling, Abbie Draper, and Abby Schulte.

We have some fun items up our sleeves. Come out and see how much fun these events are. Thank you to everyone who has already joined. Please spread the word. Get the people on the fence to join! We have our largest gift ever pending. The incredible offer is contingent on us getting to our 500 members. The last time we did this, we went from 100 to 270 in about 36 hours. We can do that again. Lets blow past 500 members!

I plan on being there early to watch NDSU hoops play UND! Join me! Come support the collective and our great sponsor Herd and Horns. Thank you!!!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Default Re: Saturday's Green and Gold Collective Party

Few updates: Confirmed Herd and Horns will have the NDSU games on TV.

Roughly at 6PM, I will have some opening updates on the collective. Then I will turn it over to Grant Olson, Jake Landry, and Coach Polasek. I want everyone to get to know the staff and all of the players who will be in attendance. The list will be long. Entire staff on board. SHould be a blast. I will be there early for entire hoops game. Making sure we are all set up. Feel free to join me and support the Men's Team.

We want this to be a fun meet and greet style. Low stress. Not some form of a "program." Come have a blast and support Herd and Horns who has been truly spectacular to the G&G Collective.

Join now and get your free BBQ sauce set from Big Deck and join us at the party! Polasek will bring it on his speech. I can promise you that. Cheers.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Can you share any numbers with how many people are at donation levels high enough to qualify? I'm still at the $10/month which is close to my minimum $100/year donation for Team Makers.
    It's OK to not be OK.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was happy to donate a one-time check to the Green and Gold Collective which amounts to over 3 years of one of the elite monthly gifts but did not receive an invitation to this party. Rules are rules I guess but I would have hoped that those of us who gave one-time gifts would have been considered. And I told Curt I will consider monthly gifts later but sent a check just to get the ball rolling. Not pouting, just wondering. Thank you for everything you are doing regardless.

I have plans this Saturday so I can't make but I hope everybody that can does make it - if you haven't heard from the players and coaches yet on how much having the backing of the G&G Collective means to them you'll have your eyes opened. Bummed that I'll miss out on Polasek's talk but I'm guessing those that do make it are going to leave inspired about the future.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    I was happy to donate a one-time check to the Green and Gold Collective which amounts to over 3 years of one of the elite monthly gifts but did not receive an invitation to this party. Rules are rules I guess but I would have hoped that those of us who gave one-time gifts would have been considered. And I told Curt I will consider monthly gifts later but sent a check just to get the ball rolling. Not pouting, just wondering. Thank you for everything you are doing regardless.
    I don’t know the specifics in your case, but I found my email in my promotions/junk folder.

Mine was in the junk folder also.

Please join us at the party! Thanks for your generosity. The student athletes appreciate it!

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Mr. Burgundy and everyone at GGC Thank you for your patience. I will fill out a form so that I can contribute a monthly amount as well to GGC and from time to time, perhaps I can add another separate check to bolster my monthly contributions. Definitively a worthy cause as all of us would agree.

Mr. Burgundy and everyone at GGC Thank you for your patience. I will fill out a form so that I can contribute a monthly amount as well to GGC and from time to time, perhaps I can add another separate check to bolster my monthly contributions. Definitively a worthy cause as all of us would agree.
    Bravo!!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com