Page 142 of 257 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2566

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

The half is a great run I suggest anyone who has not ran in one to start to prepare for the 15th addition of the Fargo marathon. I great environment

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Sure it’s slow. But do you think he was really out there to set the world on fire, untrained having never done anything approaching that distance before? Just finish and don’t damage yourself. Mission accomplished.
    I was just wondering if he stopped for a beverage or groceries along the way...

.purple.

No doubt killed some time shootin dice w, slicky.....round deux.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

CJ Smith starts at cornerback for the Salt Lake Stallions tonight at 7pm on NFL network.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NEBison View Post
    He definitely walked the majority. I walked a half marathon in 2008 with my grandpa who was 60 at the time and we did it in 3:06. Just looked up the results for a point of reference
    The guy has spent the last decade training and prepping his body to maximize speed and agility. Running an endurance race isn't even in the same stratosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    CJ Smith starts at cornerback for the Salt Lake Stallions tonight at 7pm on NFL network.
    I didn't get to watch much, but I did see a great pass breakup by him in the middle of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    I didn't get to watch much, but I did see a great pass breakup by him in the middle of the game.
    I didn't watch all of it. He wasn't targeted much early, so he was pretty uninvolved early. In the second half, he slipped and fell down, allowing his receiver to snag a nice 15-20 yard reception.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    He allowed a pass TD late in the game. Sucks because it's like the only highlight they keep playing over and over from that game.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    He allowed a pass TD late in the game. Sucks because it's like the only highlight they keep playing over and over from that game.
    I wouldn't knock him too much on that. The whole defense had to be gassed by the end.

Congrats to Jerry Rosburg on the long career!
    Part of Baltimore Ravens coaching staff when they won Super Bowl XLVII. He graduated from Fairmont (MN High School in 1974.

Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiec

Ravens coach John Harbaugh announces that special teams coach Jerry Rosburg is retiring.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bis...y-rosburg/amp/

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/vide...his-retirement
    Last edited by bruinbison; 03-15-2019 at 10:50 PM.