Page 144 of 257 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2567

Thread: Bison in the NFL

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Beth says Saints minicamp, Ross says 49ers UDFa.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RossUglem...01961846624257

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Ross messed this up. Beth has Grimsley with a Saints minicamp invite.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RossUglem...01961846624257
    She retweeted a correction from the NDSU football Twitter account (that isn't suspended like some other teams) that he's off to the saints mini camp.

Double post

Sorry, my Internet had a seizure. Yep, looks like there was a mistweet earlier regarding Grimsley. In other news, the Vikings are still allergic to NDSU players.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Sorry, my Internet had a seizure. Yep, looks like there was a mistweet earlier regarding Grimsley. In other news, the Vikings are still allergic to NDSU players.
    There final pick was a Long Snapper from the Air Force Academy... was a head shaking moment for me when they announced that one.

5 NDSU players in NFL camps. awesome day.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Check your math.... Easton, Bruce, Tanner, Jalen, Robbie, and Shep. Sure looks like 6 to me.
    Damn, I'm Good!

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A look at depth charts -

Easton Stick -

Chargers QBs - Phillip Rivers, Tyrod Taylor, Cardal Jones

My take - Taylor or Jones get the cut. They've invested a pick and signing bonus on Stick. They'll want to see him develop at least for a year.

Bruce Anderson -

Buccaneers RBs - Peyton Barber, Ronald Jones, Shaun Wilson, Andre Ellington, Dare Ogunbowale

My take - They rostered 4 last year and didn't draft a RB. Barber and Jones are locks. Wilson probably has the inside track for the third spot. Very good spot for Bruce to take the fourth spot or impress enough to stay on the practice squad.

Tanner Volson -

Chargers inside o line -

LG - Dan Feeney, Drango Spencer
    C - Mike Pouncey, Scott Quessenberry, Toner Cole
    RG - Michael Schofield, Forrest Lamp

My take - They also drafted the Sioux Falls tackle Trey Pipkins. Not sure if they see him as an interior or exterior lineman. Decent situation for Tanner. He's going to either have to beat someone out or impress enough to stay on the practice squad.

Jalen Alison -

Buccaneers CBs - Vernon Hargreaves, Carlton Davis, MJ Stewart, Ryan Smith, DeVante Harris, Javien Elliot, David Rivers, Sean Bunting (2nd round rookie), Jamel Dean (3rd round rookie)

My take - With the Bucs taking two CBs in the draft it's going to be an uphill battle even to secure a practice squad spot. Although CB is obviously a need if they addressed it with 2 picks.

Darrius Shepherd -

Packers WRs - Davante Adams, Geronimo Allison, Equanimeous St Brown, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, J'Mon Moore, Trevor Davis, Allen Lazard, Teo Redding, Jake Kumerow

My Take - They rostered 6 last year with Adams, Allison, Brown, and MVS all locks. Probably Moore as well. They didn't draft a WR. Although being only a rookie invite Shepherd needs to impress there just to get into training camp.

Robbie Grimsley -

49ers Safeties -
    SS - Jacquiski Tartt, Antone Exum, Tyree Robison, Tyvis Powell
    FS - Andrian Colbert, DJ Reed, Marcell Harris, Godwin Igwebuike, Terrell Williams

My take - A crowded room with Tart/Colbert, Exum/Reed coming back from last years 2 deep. However, no drafted rookies to compete with. It's a decent situation, but only being a rookie invite means he'll have to start just earning a spot on the 90 man training camp roster.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Dunn got invite to Rams mini camp.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Dunn got invite to Rams mini camp.
    Awesome, i completely forgot about him. Glad he’ll get a shot.