Page 139 of 257 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2566

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

FWIW...the announcers in yesterday’s game mentioned that when they spoke to Saints players the players said they’d rather face Wentz than Foles, as Foles gets rid of the ball quicker.

Ben Leber on the PowerTrip this morning in his quick take opinion was leaning Philly to keep Foles and trade Wentz (stated the injury bug as reason and also that Foles had more "IT" factor than Wentz at the moment, don't know that he was ruling Wentz had none at all...), but didn't think that's what they would do though being Wentz is the younger, stronger arm.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Ben Leber on the PowerTrip this morning in his quick take opinion was leaning Philly to keep Foles and trade Wentz (stated the injury bug as reason and also that Foles had more "IT" factor than Wentz at the moment, don't know that he was ruling Wentz had none at all...), but didn't think that's what they would do though being Wentz is the younger, stronger arm.
    I hope he gets traded just for the sake that their fans are garbage.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I could be mistaken, but I am quite certain I heard Foles has yet to play a full 16-game season either. Still, I wouldn't mind if Denver traded for/signed either one, drafted Easton, and traded for headache Antonio Brown. Too much to ask for?
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Will Stick and Wentz be on the same team again?
    It's OK to not be OK.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Can't play zone against Brady, was a tough match up for Gus. He needs better personnel to get a dominant defense out there.
    Ingram, Bosa, and James is a very good start.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    I could be mistaken, but I am quite certain I heard Foles has yet to play a full 16-game season either. Still, I wouldn't mind if Denver traded for/signed either one, drafted Easton, and traded for headache Antonio Brown. Too much to ask for?
    I liked the Wentz and Stick idea, but Brown, despite being an unbelievable talent, is too much of a risk for the Broncos in my opinion. Most of the Denver WRs are young and impressionable, and Brown's personality could be very detrimental to their development.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I hope he gets traded just for the sake that their fans are garbage.
    Tough to disagree. Philly Fan is a Dick, no doubt.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I liked the Wentz and Stick idea, but Brown, despite being an unbelievable talent, is too much of a risk for the Broncos in my opinion. Most of the Denver WRs are young and impressionable, and Brown's personality could be very detrimental to their development.
    like Juju...

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    like Juju...
    There’s a reason why Tomlin is cleaning house, including coaches.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!