Page 260 of 263 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2627

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    DraftScout's Josh Buchanan's final small school top 100 for the 2024 draft: https://draftscout.com/top100ss.php?DraftYear=2024

He has Sundell as #3 which I think would be a 4th rounder or so. Kubas at #16 which is borderline drafted but definitely at least a priority free agent. Zach Mathis is at #96 (probably just a minicamp invite) and Jayden Price isn't listed.

This is all just one guys opinion but he's been pretty good at projecting FCS draft prospects in the past.
    Josh Buchanan got the first two FCS draft picks right - as to who would be picked.

FCS Football
    @FCS_STATS
    The first FCS Selection in 2024 #NFLDraft:

Kiran Amegadjie, Yale, OT (6-5, 323)
    Chicago Bears (Round 3, No. 75)
    FCS Football
    @FCS_STATS
    FCS Selection in 2024 #NFLDraft

Jalyx Hunt, Houston Christian, OLB/DE (6-4, 252)
    Philadelphia Eagles (Round 3, No. 94)
    Vikings in the 4th round at #108 could be interested in Northern Iowa DT Kristian Boyd (had him in for a predraft visit)
    Jackrabbits’ Mason McCormick could be a prospect in the 4th for the Vikes also. Later on, with as few draft picks as Minnesota has, Jalen Sundell is someone they should take a look at - especially if available as an undrafted free agent…

Myles Harden - the Coyote DB on the list - also has a chance of being drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Pretty big statement to make off of like 3-is full games of play. Nobody is making sound evaluations off of that. Sorry to break it to you, but the guys “who do this for a living” get QB evaluations wrong over 50% of the time. Trey is by no means on the path to NFL stardom as it stands today, but saying he failed due to his play when injuries have literally prevented him from playing just seems a bit far-fetched to me. Trey’s passing for a 1st year QB at NDSU was pretty amazing. Obviously the expectation is that he continues to develop that skill. Unfortunately, his development was stunted by injuries. If he can overcome that, he still has a chance to turn it around.
    Yep - my whole point in bringing this up is that Trey is one day younger than Michael Penix Jr and 2.5 months younger than Bo Nix. So many people are too quick to write him off when he's got a lot of years potentially in front of him still.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I agree luck played a part...but in his favor. He went a season with no picks...won a NC and got drafted and a big pay check. I don't think he was necessarily NFL caliber. Look at his passing against JMU. Oh, he could run...but that doesn't work out well for most NFL qbs long term. If he played another full season I don't know if he gets drafted at all. Great qb in college for our system. Wish him the best, but I just don't see it for him in the NFL...never did.
    This is a great football mind take on the situation.

So of course it’s also my opinion.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I agree luck played a part...but in his favor. He went a season with no picks...won a NC and got drafted and a big pay check. I don't think he was necessarily NFL caliber. Look at his passing against JMU. Oh, he could run...but that doesn't work out well for most NFL qbs long term. If he played another full season I don't know if he gets drafted at all. Great qb in college for our system. Wish him the best, but I just don't see it for him in the NFL...never did.
    This is also my feeling on Trey. I don't blame him for taking the payday.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    America is the incest capital of the world, who know you may be a product of this fine system. Only a person with half a brain would believe that Trey is a bust. He is still a QB in NFL, just like Easton and Carson. And he was traded for a 4th round pick, higher trade value than any of the QBs in his draft class.
    DOOOOOD!!!!! In terms of where they were drafted 2 of the 3 listed are busts.... And as far as the trade value... Is that like being king shit on turd island? I do only have half a brain... the other side is full of critical thinking....
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    DOOOOOD!!!!! In terms of where they were drafted 2 of the 3 listed are busts.... And as far as the trade value... Is that like being king shit on turd island? I do only have half a brain... the other side is full of critical thinking....
    I’ve genuinely never seen Carson labeled a bust

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    America is the incest capital of the world, who know you may be a product of this fine system. Only a person with half a brain would believe that Trey is a bust. He is still a QB in NFL, just like Easton and Carson. And he was traded for a 4th round pick, higher trade value than any of the QBs in his draft class.
    You again proved me correct and did not disappoint in the process. Well done!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Isaiah Davis to the Jets in the 5th round. That's a surprise.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Just ask dom he will gladly tell how good all the bunnies are

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Not a surprise on talent, but it is surprising due to the devaluation of the RB position. The fact that James Robinson was undrafted still bothers me.