Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: EDT: Fargodome Expansion Vote vs Old Man Yells at Cloud (12-5-23)

Default EDT: Fargodome Expansion Vote vs Old Man Yells at Cloud (12-5-23)

It's finally here. All the top teams in the Valley have new stadiums, huge renovations, or are planning them. I'm talking SDSU, USD, UNI and UND. We will soon have one of the most outdated stadiums if we dont approve this. The city owns the dome so it's our only chance. A better experience leads to a packed dome. A packed dome creates energy and revenue. That leads to better recruiting and winning.

Official EDT starter

WHEN?
    Tuesday, December 5th from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm

Where?
    - The Fargo Civic Center downtown - 207 4th St N Fargo ND 59102
    - The Fargodome
    - The Ramada (former Doublewood) Inn, 3333 13th Ave. S.

Voting
    You dont register. All you need is a state ID and be a resident of Fargo, at least 18 years of age. As long as you are in line by 7 pm, you will be allpwed to vote

Weather.
    High of 35 degrees. Winds SW at 5-10 mph. 100% chance of thundar

Media

Kolpack - Proposed $140 million Fargodome project could significantly impact Bison football fans
    https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...-football-fans

Eric Dodds of NDSU Teammakers on The Insiders - Nov. 14th, 2023
    https://www.spreaker.com/user/big987...ers-on-the-ins

Forum Editorial: Keep Fargo at the head of the pack and vote yes to expand and improve the Fargodome
    https://inforum.com/opinion/editoria...-the-fargodome

Charley Johnson and Deb Mathern break down the details of 'Reimagined Fargodome'
    https://omny.fm/shows/news-views-wit...k-down-the-det

Video

Last edited by HerdBot; 12-05-2023 at 05:47 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: EDT: Fargodome Expansion Vote vs Old Man Yells at Cloud (12-5-23)

I love HerdBot lol

Get out there and vote yes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

I hope Kevin is well enough to get the post-election thread up later today.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Election day thread! Love it!! Haha. Hopefully all the people against it stay home and continue to yell at clouds.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Can I mail in my vote?
    "Our plan of operation is to advance and keep on advancing. We're going to go through the enemy like shit through a tinhorn." - Patton

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Oh Gabe. Good on you. Can't wait for this to be over. ANYways... I finally saw something on this on FB last night. I think this may be a tough one. The misinformation out there is so weird... not really cuz that's our country right now but... HOLY SHIT people are dumb!!!!

God speed to you Gabe.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

I’m sorry, what’s going on now? This is the first I’m hearing about it…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I think this will be a tough pass in this environment. Even if the tax meant only $1 on a $1,000,000 purchase I still think it would get voted down.

I would vote no on this. Putting a bandaid on the Fargodome is not going to do much
    College of Business Alumnus

Wonder how badly this will fail.