Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Announces Football TV Coverage for 2015

Default Re: NDSU Announces Football TV Coverage for 2015

GREAT WORK NDSU MEDIA TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ, you hit it out of the park. I have not doubt Indiana St. will also be on ESPN 3. That means, in the modern era of streaming, the vast majority of fans have easy access to NDSU football in HD.

My God, this has come a long way. Even last year, Misery St. was not on a national/regional outlet.

I wonder if SDSU's contract with Midco would allow that to be picked up by FSN+? I would also think FSN+ may have interest in the UNI game.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    What about the Indiana State game? Streamed through the MVFC website?
    The MVFC Game of the Week will be on ESPN3 more than likely... it has been in the past. But production quality may be lacking

Great news for us out-of-towners! 19 days to go!

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think the ESPN3 games end up on ESPN Gameplan as well which may be another option for those who want to watch on TV instead of the internet. Although they weren't in HD last year on TV.

glad Brian Shawn is still calling games..one of the, if not the best in the area.

A few years ago espn3 didn't seem like a huge deal but with the easier access to it and a shift in streaming, it's starting to look smarter and smarter all the time

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    A few years ago espn3 didn't seem like a huge deal but with the easier access to it and a shift in streaming, it's starting to look smarter and smarter all the time
    I agree with the Bot on this one. In some ways, NDSU was way ahead of their time on this.

JJ also tweeted me that there will be no FSN pick ups due to the conferences agreement with ESPN. This in unfortunate, but at least this is a very good reason NOT to be on FSN.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    glad Brian Shawn is still calling games..one of the, if not the best in the area.
    Balanced out, of course, by Lee Timmerman. And Lord help us it's BisonFan1's favorite sideline reporter holding down the fieldturf.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

...You know, I still dream of the day that Scott Miller can do Radio *and* TV play calling. It would be pretty epic. I forsee myself re-watching the home games on ESPN3 this year like I did all the playoff games.

to GROW the NDSU product, FSN would be the way .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?