Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Henry Van Dellen | QB

Default 2016 Verbal: Henry Van Dellen | QB

Henry Van Dellen is 6-4, 200 and plays for Providence Academy in Plymouth, MN.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1828400/henry-van-dellen

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Henry Van Dellen | QB

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Henry Van Dellen is 6-4, 200 and plays for Providence Academy in Plymouth, MN.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1828400/henry-van-dellen
    Looks like a very good athlete. Nice touch on the ball. As he gets stronger and speeds up the release on the ball, he will be pretty good at QB, if that is where he is going to play at the next level.

Welcome Henry

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Welcome Henry!
    Looking good Billy Ray!

I always have a tough time trying to give an opinion on junior highlights but he has good size, good arm, and good athlete. Seems to be well spoken. Good to get him now. Ive seen a trend targeting a lot of the kids Duluth is going after and obviously they are a top notch program and put together some awesome offenses. Welcome aboard. He strikes me as a guy like Brock Jensen. Not a ton of offers but just seems like a solid player.
    Last edited by HerdBot; 08-02-2015 at 11:28 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Henry when head to head at our camp with a couple of high end qb's (like the one from TX) and he was the one that the coaches liked the best.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Henry has a nice loop and looks like to be patient.

Great kid. Tiny school. Blew the doors off camp. Absolute cannon for an arm. I heard some facts about his arm that I didn't believe. Pretty awesome arm strength. Kid was really excited to get his offer and he immediately rise to the top of the QB list. Glad he got to camp to show off. Welcome! Be s leader!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Great to get the QB committed early.

Has some great size for a Junior. Good agility/mobility in the pocket along with some arm strength. I was pleased to see him progress through his reads in the HUDL highlights. I like his potential and am excited to see his senior year highlights!
    Rixen

My first impression of the highlight video - his mechanics remind me of Aaron Rodgers.
    Hail the BISON!!!