Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Here we go with the colors again.....

Default Re: Here we go with the colors again.....

Gold rush this week. No surprise. Everyone in yellow always looks awsome on national tv.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

2nd half looks amazing. Alternating Green and Gold and then Blue in the student section.

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    2nd half looks amazing. Alternating Green and Gold and then Blue in the student section.
    should get green seats.... If you notice NFL stadiums, they have done that usually going with darker color to make it hard to tell that seats are empty.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    Yes, I noticed that quite a few students left early in order to study for fall semester finals. I am sure the Library was quite busy late Saturday afternoon.

Empty seats in the 4th quarter are a good thing...means wea blowing out the competition. Not sure why people care that people leave when this happens.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Empty seats in the 4th quarter are a good thing...means wea blowing out the competition. Not sure why people care that people leave when this happens.
    Even if it is a close game, student section will be empty by the third quarter.

Getting tired of complaints about the student section. We have without a doubt the best student support and attendance in all of FCS. No matter how many are there, they always make a ton of noise. Student attendance is a problem for every program in the country, from Alabama on down. This week and the semi-final week the student section will be full at kickoff yet again and I think you'll see more stick around in the second half so long as the game is closer.

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    should get green seats.... If you notice NFL stadiums, they have done that usually going with darker color to make it hard to tell that seats are empty.
    Or at least seats that are the team's colors like red in Atlanta, purple in Mpls., yellow in Pittsburgh. etc.
    It's OK to not be OK.

We've had this discussion about a million times. I'm almost sure the chairs are still the originals and if memory serves, they were procured second hand.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    Getting tired of complaints about the student section. We have without a doubt the best student support and attendance in all of FCS. No matter how many are there, they always make a ton of noise. Student attendance is a problem for every program in the country, from Alabama on down. This week and the semi-final week the student section will be full at kickoff yet again and I think you'll see more stick around in the second half so long as the game is closer.
    They didn't even have to bribe them
    For the record I left early (but just a few minutes) to babysit- couldn't pass it up.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans