Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2015 Watch Parties

Default Re: 2015 Watch Parties

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    That's an easy drive for me coming up from Colorado Springs. Hopefully, the traffic isn't as bad on Saturdays as it is on Sundays for Broncos games. Either way, I'll be there for the games I'm not going to this season.
    Having another one on Saturday -- c'mon up if you're in town!
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Having another one on Saturday -- c'mon up if you're in town!
    Won't be there this game, but I'll be in town for the SDSU game!

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    For those of you in Guam I will be hosting a watch party at 0500. I'm on the east side of the island by Ypan Beach on Route 4. Right down the street from the Mobile Station. The breakfast menu will consist of biscuits n gravy, chicken n waffles, and crockpot chili. Washing it down with some Kona Island Castaway IPAs. Buddy from Georgia (big UGA fan) will be sporting some NDSU gear. Kickoff at 0530 before dawn.
    Are you getting up at 0400 to make the gravy? lol

An old friend from high school who I haven't seen in a few years called my cell -- he lives in Silverthorne, CO (about 70 miles away). He was on the alumni website to see if there was a watch party in Denver he could go to and saw I was hosting one. So he might come down...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

I will be here.......Ryan's Sports Bar and Grill Fort Collins Colo....Go Herd!

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was high fiving a group of ladies in SU gear at Joe Sensors and was going to do the same to an older gentleman sitting with them when they waived me off being he is a UND GUY. He wasn't wearing any UND gear so I asked him if he wanted to wear some extra Bison gear I had in the truck, apparently he was not amused because he got up and left ha ha ha ha ha
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

About 40 at the Vegas watch party today. New location at BJs East location. Right by MGM so it's close for all the visitors. Set up was sweet with it being on over 10 TVs and sound throughout the whole bar. image.jpg

We had about 30-35 at the Littleton party. Paul Cornick was there; I talked with him for awhile.

He's still living in Denver and is "retired".

Pending the results of a test run tomorrow, we will hopefully be watching in Littleton on a 132-inch screen with a HD projector. Hopefully we'll get a decent crowd...

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Pending the results of a test run tomorrow, we will hopefully be watching in Littleton on a 132-inch screen with a HD projector. Hopefully we'll get a decent crowd...
    I'll be there!
    Hail the BISON!!!