Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: @SDSU 10/3 @ 6pm Tickets on Sale August 1

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: @SDSU 10/3 @ 6pm Tickets on Sale August 1

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Sure am glad my wife was not an sdsu cheerleader. For more reasons than one.

Hey! loaf said i should laugh about it so.....
    About damn time somebody started listening to "Loaf" around here!!

But you present a false argument, Teach. You see, if your wife was an SDSU cheerleader, she would (obviously) still be unmarried..................therefore no spouse to benefit from Rabbit Points that have no value anyway.

So, moral of the story.............always take the NDSU chick with the active pom-poms................... and enjoy all your benefits with a smile on your face!

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    My source was not given the location of the tickets when they were purchased (weeks ago). She is a former SDSU student athlete, so no doubt we will be in a great place.
    My source just got me two today. Northeast side, was told it would be the NDSU section. Also told they would be sold out by Saturday...which I assume to mean right away on Saturday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd80 View Post
    My source just got me two today. Northeast side, was told it would be the NDSU section. Also told they would be sold out by Saturday...which I assume to mean right away on Saturday morning.
    Well playing NDSU is like Christmas for these teams. I know it sounds cocky, but honestly these games go 'sold out' without any effort...and it sure isn't SDSU fans selling them out. (is that a verb?)

I couldn't find the exact time they go on sale. Help!

Quote Originally Posted by PlainsBison View Post
    I couldn't find the exact time they go on sale. Help!
    I've been wondering this as well. Everything I can find just says that single game tickets go on sale Saturday and fail to mention anything about what time. If I recall correctly 2 years ago they went on sale at 9AM because it was on the same day but after NDSU (which was 8AM). But I thought I remember seeing something about SDSU single game tickets also going on sale at 8AM this year which would be the exact same time as NDSU.

Did you guys try calling the ticket office?

I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I've been wondering this as well. Everything I can find just says that single game tickets go on sale Saturday and fail to mention anything about what time. If I recall correctly 2 years ago they went on sale at 9AM because it was on the same day but after NDSU (which was 8AM). But I thought I remember seeing something about SDSU single game tickets also going on sale at 8AM this year which would be the exact same time as NDSU.
    I heard the contract with SDSU's web developer states their tickets much be capable of going on sale 1 minute before NDSU's.

Their ticket office doesn't open until 9AM on weekdays so I'd say it's a safe bet to say that this would be the start time again on Saturday.

I thought I saw something about single game tickets only available online on Saturday as the ticket office is closed on weekends. Could it possibly open up sooner if it is only online?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Just called their ticket office and single game tickets do go on sale at 9AM on Saturday when their ticket office opens. He said tickets are available online, over the phone, or in person but they'd recommend online for fastest service.