Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Coaching Staff - Josh Kittell

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Welcome to the Coaching Staff - Josh Kittell

Sooooo is he replacing someone or what?

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    No. I'm asking the group what they know. I know what I know.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We know that you know but you ask what we know? How do you know if we know and are actually seeing if you know what we already know? I think you know that if we already know what you know, there may be doubt about just what you know, in the future. I think you know what I mean...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Sooooo is he replacing someone or what?
    Apparently nobody knows.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Apparently nobody knows.
    Kittell will be a new grad assistant responsible for "offensive quality control." I believe that Hank Jacobs had that role last year, but Hank will have expanded responsibilities this season. I think an additional grad assistant position was created.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Kittell will be a new grad assistant responsible for "offensive quality control." I believe that Hank Jacobs had that role last year, but Hank will have expanded responsibilities this season. I think an additional grad assistant position was created.
    That's awesome. A larger coaching staff is a big asset!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    We know that you know but you ask what we know? How do you know if we know and are actually seeing if you know what we already know? I think you know that if we already know what you know, there may be doubt about just what you know, in the future. I think you know what I mean...
    Oh, Lord, not another grassy knoll.........

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Oh, Lord, not another grassy knoll.........

Wouldn't it be another grassy know??

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Not sure what Jacobs did exactly last season, but I noticed he's no longer listed in the coaches section in the updated roster...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Did anyone else see the Director of Recruiting Job for Football in the Fargo Paper. Only pays $27,000 so you wonder if that is going to be position kind of like a internship or something along that line as that is not much for compensation or is it more of a admin assistant position?

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Not sure what Jacobs did exactly last season, but I noticed he's no longer listed in the coaches section in the updated roster...
    Hank is very much a part of the staff. Very involved and dedicated. Pretty impressive young man. WIth that said, I have no idea what his title is. Very involved and talented.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.