Default Re: New GoBison.com accounts going live

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Never happen! Hah and I will throw in a harrumph as well
    I didn't get a harumph out of him...

*harumph*

You watch your ass...

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    on a serious note, love the new navigation, that old site was confusing as hell

good job ticket and web crew, still hate they dont take AMEX though
    I agree, wtf is the problem having AMEX as an option........so what if they have a 0.5% higher transaction fee than other cards. Many other schools have AMEX as an option for purchases and a large portion of teammakers likely have an AMEX card.
    Also.........where is my PP? Not to mention my transaction history only goes back a few years and my 2015 football ticket purchase is missing. Oh, the humanity!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I agree, wtf is the problem having AMEX as an option........so what if they have a 0.5% higher transaction fee than other cards. Many other schools have AMEX as an option for purchases and a large portion of teammakers likely have an AMEX card.
    Also.........where is my PP? Not to mention my transaction history only goes back a few years and my 2015 football ticket purchase is missing. Oh, the humanity!

AMEX costs me significantly more than 0.5% more to process than other cards.

Not sure on your first question, but I'm in the same boat on the rest of your observations.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I didn't get a harumph out of him...

*harumph*

You watch your ass...

Someone better go back and get a shitload of dimes. This needs more rep.
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...

Also.........where is my PP?
    Last edited by Bison bison; 07-15-2015 at 08:18 PM.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    AMEX costs me significantly more than 0.5% more to process than other cards.

Not sure on your first question, but I'm in the same boat on the rest of your observations.
    I like to consider myself a credit card use expert, and I must say, I applaud any business that stands up to banks over fees. That is the only thing that will keep them from getting worse. Kudos to NDSU even though I am losing SPG points.....

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I like to consider myself a credit card use expert, and I must say, I applaud any business that stands up to banks over fees. That is the only thing that will keep them from getting worse. Kudos to NDSU even though I am losing SPG points.....
    is it NDSU that's not allowing it or the company in charge of processing the ticket payments
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    is it NDSU that's not allowing it or the company in charge of processing the ticket payments

I would imagine NDSU has the final say. Costs would likely be passed through to NDSU, hence their decision.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    They can go ahead and not get some consumers business too. Amex has superior service to other credit card companies and have never let me down when I have had issues with a transaction. In addition, when you contact them they speak English very clearly and seem well educated. No foreign accent, ebonics, or high school drop outs like other card companies use for customer service.

They can go ahead and not get some consumers business too. Amex has superior service to other credit card companies and have never let me down when I have had issues with a transaction. In addition, when you contact them they speak English very clearly and seem well educated. No foreign accent, ebonics, or high school drop outs like other card companies use for customer service.
    I doubt they will lose much business since demand is so high, but I do agree with your other points.