Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 Pre-Season All-America Team

Default Re: 2015 Pre-Season All-America Team

I believe that some of these experts get excited about certain players in sort of a "heat of the moment" sense. They likely are tipped off about a good player, see some video, and make snap decisions about that particular players "rank". I'm in the "I like it" crowd here. Flying under the radar stops ALL BAD CURSES.

[QUOTE=SDbison;1018389]
    Quote Originally Posted by csgame View Post
    Without Wentz on the list, it is a complete joke! How in the world can they put out stuff like this?

I must admit I was a little surprised to see Fisher on the list. Fortunately he is accurate. I just keep thinking he is going to get a penalty for hitching the ball every time he snaps as he moves it prior to the snap and then hesitates before the actual snap.[/QUOTE]
    I believe the long snapper is allowed to adjust placement of the ball prior to the snap.
    SD................wasn't it you and I last year that were marveling at the fact that neither of us could remember a long snap that was even remotely off. I most certainly can't think of a single one in years........................and.................. ....let the curse begin.............

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    And guess who was not selected
    Brian Dozier?
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=IzzyFlexion;1018455]
    Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post

SD................wasn't it you and I last year that were marveling at the fact that neither of us could remember a long snap that was even remotely off. I most certainly can't think of a single one in years........................and.................. ....let the curse begin.............
    And there you have it, the official kiss of death. Way to f__k it up.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

[QUOTE=IzzyFlexion;1018455]
    Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post

[QUOTE=BisonNeil;1019584]
    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post

And there you have it, the official kiss of death. Way to f__k it up.
    You guys crack me up. You really think this year's offense is going to see a 4th down. Lmao

Lardsin must go!