Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Roster Up

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default New Roster Up

http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?path=wbball

Brooke Yaggie and Brittany Wiebe no longer on the team.
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

Default Re: New Roster Up

Super young and talented team that Walseth can mold into a team that fits her system. I predict a slow start but strong finish

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I expect them to take some lumps early on, but my only concern is if they don't have an identity by the end of the season.

Yep yaggie was a walk on Weibe got cut cuz can't give her a red shirt senior year. Not with walseth. Any way doesn't matter. No room for holly. This season will be difficult. Will get crushed in summit except for ipfw and Denver. Only a weak pre conference schedule will result in some wins. Surely another single digit win total this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Yep yaggie was a walk on Weibe got cut cuz can't give her a red shirt senior year. Not with walseth. Any way doesn't matter. No room for holly. This season will be difficult. Will get crushed in summit except for ipfw and Denver. Only a weak pre conference schedule will result in some wins. Surely another single digit win total this year.
    Onward and upward please quit with the spilled milk of D1 athletics

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    I see little miss sunshine is getting her bitch going early this year.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I heard a somewhat different story.
    B. Yaggie is in a program (accelerated nursing?) that would conflict with the practice schedule so she was forced to make a choice this year. I was told she had a difficult time deciding if she wanted to play, or keep up to date with her program schedule.
    B. Wiebe had the opportunity to go to a favorite school of hers for continued education.
    I think she had 1 year of eligibility remaining (prev. redshirt) but she may have graduated?
    No guarantee of accuracy in this post!

Yep, Yags, is really really smart, huge upside for this kid to be successful. Wiebes redshirted her frosh year had a year of eligibility and did indeed graduate.
    Here's to the Freshman class, they'll take lumps this year, time will tell on where this goes.

3- seniors
    1- junior
    2- sophomores
    6- freshman

Walseth going all in with this incoming freshman class.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    3- seniors
    1- junior
    2- sophomores
    6- freshman

Walseth going all in with this incoming freshman class.

Why with 15 scholarships to use why are we always short of that number? anyone??