Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Recruiting Summary

Default Re: 2016 Recruiting Summary

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    and will soon have thr best video boards in the FCS. (Even better than many FBS programs)
    Best part? NDSU doesn't have to spend a dime!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Best part? NDSU doesn't have to spend a dime!
    True, but us Bison fans have paid for them over and over again.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I'm happy to have contributed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Very true. But it's nice we could spend the 8 million on something else like an IPF or it allows donors to spend more on thr FCOA.

I'm really hopeful they can get one of the editions taken care of. That would go a long long way to improving the dome even more. Anyone remember this article. .. http://www.inforum.com/news/3661180-...00-215-million

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am struggling what most of this has to do with a recruiting summary, moderators.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I am struggling what most of this has to do with a recruiting summary, moderators.
    C'mon. Relax. Sit on your porch. Grab yourself a beer and FHRITP

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was at O'Hare Airport yesterday wearing a cardinal red Iowa State shirt and a guy walked by wearing a gold NDSU shirt. So, we were talking and turns out he is a friend of your football coach and a big fan. Yet, he wasn't aware of the BV site. I sang its praises and suspect that he will be joining you soon.

Do I get something for recruiting him to BV?

Oh, wait, this forum is about recruiting athletes?

The Bemidji HS Football team has a kid (#43 I believe) that has to be on the radar. He's a beast and only a junior. 6' 6" and 250. Laid out one of the Delbrunne kids for Moorhead who's no slouch either. I counted the number of kids 200 lbs or bigger on Moorhead's roster...think I got to 32 kids. Bye, Duginski, Delbrunne(s), Jerome...multiple kids who should get looks. Very good team.

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just watched Minot beat W Fargo Cheyenne 35-7. Future Bison Braydon Lund had a terrific game for the Magi. He made a couple of catches for some big yards. I know he is being recruited primarily as a defensive end, but I think the Bison would be missing the boat if they didn't at least give him a look as a tight end.

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    Just watched Minot beat W Fargo Cheyenne 35-7. Future Bison Braydon Lund had a terrific game for the Magi. He made a couple of catches for some big yards. I know he is being recruited primarily as a defensive end, but I think the Bison would be missing the boat if they didn't at least give him a look as a tight end.
    Yeah Lund was a dude tonight. With Beyer more than likely gone I wouldn't be surprised if Lund gets consideration at TE.