Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Braydon Lund | TE/DE

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Braydon Lund | TE/DE

Won't be long now until he is scoring TD's. Could become a horrifying mismatch nightmare to LB's and secondaries all over the FCS.

I hope they keep Allison and Dempsey away from this kid in practice.....we need them healthy.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He has a long way to go on the TE depth chart. If he's better now than Ellefson and Anderson, I'd be very surprised. He needs to shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    He has a long way to go on the TE depth chart. If he's better now than Ellefson and Anderson, I'd be very surprised. He needs to shirt.
    Sounds like he needs to do some emotional maturing as much as the normal growth needed in the physical and mental aspects of first going to college and playing football.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Won't be long now until he is scoring TD's. Could become a horrifying mismatch nightmare to LB's and secondaries all over the FCS.

I hope they keep Allison and Dempsey away from this kid in practice.....we need them healthy.
    So now you're saying a high school kid that's never stepped foot on a college football field could be "a horrifying mismatch nightmare to lb's and secondaries all over the FCS", but a kid like Grimsley is overhyped and sucks? I sure hope Lund lives up to your lofty expectations, I'd hate to hear what you have to say about him if he doesn't.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Sounds like he needs to do some emotional maturing as much as the normal growth needed in the physical and mental aspects of first going to college and playing football.
    I think you nailed it.

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    I put the over under on this exact post (pink font and all) at 3 hours and picked the under. You couldn't have finished drooling over und squat trust videos five minutes sooner?
    Considering UND was brought into a thread that had nothing to do with them, by the usual suspect, it was a great response.

In both situations the coaches did what was best for the players and their programs. That is what good coaches do. There was no need for a shot at Grady. Disappointing but not surprising coming from two of the guys who quoted on it.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I know I'm coming into this a little late, but just need to add my 2 cents.

Knowing the whole story, I can promise you it has nothing to do with emotional maturity. There's much to the story that not everyone knows, nor should they know. The bottom line is that the things that needed to be worked through were worked through, and the decision that needed to be reached was reached. I'm very much looking forward to watching him develop within the program, and grow just as any high school kid making this transition needs to grow. He's not any more or less emotionally mature than any other average kid going through this. Will be fun to watch these next few years! Go Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison76 View Post

Knowing the whole story, I can promise you it has nothing to do with emotional maturity. There's much to the story that not everyone knows, nor should they know. The bottom line is that the things that needed to be worked through were worked through, and the decision that needed to be reached was reached. I'm very much looking forward to watching him develop within the program, and grow just as any high school kid making this transition needs to grow. He's not any more or less emotionally mature than any other average kid going through this. Will be fun to watch these next few years! Go Bison!
    Thanks for the insight, MinotBison. Hope Braydon succeeds!
    Rixen

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison76 View Post

Good luck, Braydon!

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Can't find Lund on the roster......did I miss something?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!