Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Dillon Radunz, OL

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Dillon Radunz, OL

Surprised that this wasn't posted here already
    https://twitter.com/JimNagy_SB/statu...917868544?s=20

yea great honor for the Senior Bowl. Radunz is already training for the draft, at least he took sunday off

if he improves his speed/quickness more in the next 6 months training, he's a sure fire 1st rounder.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Dillon had a heck of block on Saturday, stonewalled his guy plus picked up a blitzer at the same time. Reminded me of a similar play by Billy Turner in the Kansas State game. Think that might have impressed a few of the scouts in attendance.

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Happy for Dillon. His dad would be proud! Good luck young man! You’ll do just fine.
    "The bird is in your hand"

Dillon getting a little NFL draft love here: https://www.profootballnetwork.com/d...ensive-tackle/

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Dillon getting a little NFL draft love here: https://www.profootballnetwork.com/d...ensive-tackle/
    I know it's not the primary job of a tackle but I think that most people turning on the tape are going to be surprised to see Radunz 40 yards downfield before the RB is.

Since I've watched the Eagles, Jason Peters for the Eagles was still getting downfield and destroying people - would have loved to have seen him in his prime.

"Interestingly enough, Radunz wasn’t supposed to be an offensive tackle. He was originally recruited as a two-star defensive end prospect out of Becker, Minnesota. He signed with the renowned Bison program, where head coach Matt Entz initially envisioned Radunz as a 3-tech defensive lineman. However, Entz soon saw Radunz’s potential as a blocker and instead rostered him as a tackle. To be cliche, the rest is history."

Is this true at all?? I remember thinking he was always an offensive tackle from the very beginning??
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    "Interestingly enough, Radunz wasn’t supposed to be an offensive tackle. He was originally recruited as a two-star defensive end prospect out of Becker, Minnesota. He signed with the renowned Bison program, where head coach Matt Entz initially envisioned Radunz as a 3-tech defensive lineman. However, Entz soon saw Radunz’s potential as a blocker and instead rostered him as a tackle. To be cliche, the rest is history."

Is this true at all?? I remember thinking he was always an offensive tackle from the very beginning??
    That sounds like bs to me. He was recruited from the start from multiple schools at OL.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    That sounds like bs to me. He was recruited from the start from multiple schools at OL.
    Yeah, plus, why would Entz, who was DC at the time, see potential in one of his recruits going to another unit...?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery