Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Dillon Radunz, OL

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Dillon Radunz, OL

Something about the 5 year clock already started with that regular red shirt year.

Lardsin must go!

I believe in order to get a medical redshirt you need to lose two (or more) seasons due to "circumstances beyond your control". Taking a redshirt year purely for developmental purposes is not considered "beyond your control" so Radunz only has one such season thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I believe in order to get a medical redshirt you need to lose two (or more) seasons due to "circumstances beyond your control". Taking a redshirt year purely for developmental purposes is not considered "beyond your control" so Radunz only has one such season thus far.
    Two years down used to be medical hardship. I think Vraa got that. Now with the playing 4 game thing I dont know how they will handle it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Also taking a regular red shirt for developmental reasons starts your 5 years to play four clock.

Lardsin must go!

Change his name to Rozeboom and he can play forever.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Is he hurt? If not, don't post this kind of stuff. Medical redshirt or not if he stays healthy next season next year "he gone" to the NFL.
    Sorry to scare you. No way he forgoes an additional year for the NFL.

"Radunz currently projects as a second-day pick with high upside, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a team fell in love with his physical abilities and career accomplishments, and took him in the second half of the first round."

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/o...nz-ndsu-bison/

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I remember at some point during the season, both tackles had combined for half a sack total. What's the final season tally during the BISON 16-0 2019 season?

Quote Originally Posted by SFBisonFan View Post
    Sorry to scare you. No way he forgoes an additional year for the NFL.
    Isn't it amazing that he didn't pull a Cox and enter the transfer portal???

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    "Radunz currently projects as a second-day pick with high upside, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a team fell in love with his physical abilities and career accomplishments, and took him in the second half of the first round."

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/o...nz-ndsu-bison/
    It's pretty crazy but NDSU have about 4 or 5 guys that are draftable next year.