Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Dillon Radunz, OL

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Dillon Radunz, OL

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Radunz was the 3rd highest graded offensive player in the Titans last game per PFF. He may have played one of his best games in the NFL. Hopefully he continues to improve. The “bust” label is given out too freely in the NFL. Billy Turner was considered a massive bust on the Dolphins and he managed to carve out a pretty nice career.
    Turner went to an organization right when he was drafted that was an absolute dumpster fire. Sometimes you get unlucky and get to a very bad situation and it affects your career. Turner turned his NFL career around cause he is a good player with lots of intangibles.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Turner went to an organization right when he was drafted that was an absolute dumpster fire. Sometimes you get unlucky and get to a very bad situation and it affects your career. Turner turned his NFL career around cause he is a good player with lots of intangibles.
    Can’t blame the team. He wasn’t taking his career seriously. He realized he had to put in the effort to be an NFL player. Once he did that his career turned around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Can’t blame the team. He wasn’t taking his career seriously. He realized he had to put in the effort to be an NFL player. Once he did that his career turned around.

Also, having Aaron Rodgers think highly of your skill and work ethic didn't hurt while he was with the Packers.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Also, having Aaron Rodgers think highly of your skill and work ethic didn't hurt while he was with the Packers.
    True. But he remade himself after he was cut from the dolphins . From what I was told he started to eat right and work out regularly when he was signed by the broncos