Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal #1, OL Karson Schoening Rolla ND

Default Re: 2016 Verbal #1, OL Karson Schoening Rolla ND

Great signing, but I still do not approve of Rolette and Rolla playing football together; just does not seem right...... Like Wild Bills bullet train U idea.....

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Great signing, but I still do not approve of Rolette and Rolla playing football together; just does not seem right...... Like Wild Bills bullet train U idea.....
    They play baseball together too. I think they go by Northern Lights for baseball. They used the name North Prairie for football. Should be an interesting football team this year. They lost a ton of speed from last year. Excellent QB coming back and, of course, nobody will be able to handle Karson.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    They play baseball together too. I think they go by Northern Lights for baseball. They used the name North Prairie for football. Should be an interesting football team this year. They lost a ton of speed from last year. Excellent QB coming back and, of course, nobody will be able to handle Karson.
    In the old day, baseball was a weird deal as Rolla had dropped baseball, but Rolette, Cando/BE, and Munich always had good teams. Rolette did not have track due to this, and Rolla had kept track. Have to admit, that is a good thing, now. I think they are also together for Legion ball.

Thing I can't figure out is how they can agree on how many games to play in Rolla vs. Rolette as that must get contentious.....

In the old day, baseball was a weird deal as Rolla had dropped baseball, but Rolette, Cando/BE, and Munich always had good teams. Rolette did not have track due to this, and Rolla had kept track. Have to admit, that is a good thing, now. I think they are also together for Legion ball.

Thing I can't figure out is how they can agree on how many games to play in Rolla vs. Rolette as that must get contentious.....
    Cando has a Legion team. Munich is with Langdon(No kids on the team this season but Baberuth players coming up next year). Rolette HAD a Legion team but they ticked of their Legion Post by dropping out of the Region Tourney last year because they didn't have enough players so they wouldn't sponsor a team this season. Too bad because Pfeifer is a very good pitcher and all around super duper athlete. Heard he might play Legion ball for Bottineau but they didn't have enough numbers. Not sure why he didn't play in Cando. They could use some more talent. Back on topic, Karson and Pfeifer will be the nucleus of their football team this Fall. Edit: I just saw a Bottineau score 6-4 over Cando so they must have got something going.
    Last edited by NorthernBison; 06-22-2015 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Cando has a Legion team. Munich is with Langdon(No kids on the team this season but Baberuth players coming up next year). Rolette HAD a Legion team but they ticked of their Legion Post by dropping out of the Region Tourney last year because they didn't have enough players so they wouldn't sponsor a team this season. Too bad because Pfeifer is a very good pitcher and all around super duper athlete. Heard he might play Legion ball for Bottineau but they didn't have enough numbers. Not sure why he didn't play in Cando. They could use some more talent. Back on topic, Karson and Pfeifer will be the nucleus of their football team this Fall. Edit: I just saw a Bottineau score 6-4 over Cando so they must have got something going.
    I played for Pfeifer's dad. Phenomenal coach; shame he is no longer coaching. Wish he would have moved up the ranks in coaching; he had real talent for it.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thing I can't figure out is how they can agree on how many games to play in Rolla vs. Rolette .
    What makes you think they agree on this?

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I played for Pfeifer's dad. Phenomenal coach; shame he is no longer coaching. Wish he would have moved up the ranks in coaching; he had real talent for it.
    Tim's the head coach at Dakota College in Bottineau.

Also Schoening and Pfeifer play legion baseball for Bottineau.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post

Also Schoening and Pfeifer play legion baseball for Bottineau.
    Karson is actually a pitcher. He has always outgrown and out eaten his classmates and when he was in the 6th grade he was pitching against a velva team and his dad said the parents from velva were convinced that He was'nt a 6th grader no way. He was though.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Tim's the head coach at Dakota College in Bottineau.
    He's originally from Cooperstown, right? If that's him, 75Nova and I used to play softball a couple years ago. Okay, more like 32 years ago...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    He's originally from Cooperstown, right? If that's him, 75Nova and I used to play softball a couple years ago. Okay, more like 32 years ago...
    Your correct Bri-dog