Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal #1, OL Karson Schoening Rolla ND

Default 2016 Verbal #1, OL Karson Schoening Rolla ND

Karson Schoening Rolla ND

6-5, 300 and looks to have room to grow. Seems like your proto typical hard working ND tough small town kid. He was an elite camper winner. Congrats

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: 2016 Verbal #1, OL Karson Schoening Rolla ND

Like many RAMS, he's also a pretty good basketball player too

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Like many RAMS, he's also a pretty good basketball player too
    Plays baseball too.

Lardsin must go!

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thrilled to hear this

Good kid. I've watched him play 3 sports and it appears he does things right.

A kid his size could be lazy on fundamentals and still get by. I've never seen that from him and, believe me, I've looked for it.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Karson Schoening Rolla ND

6-5, 300 and looks to have room to grow. Seems like your proto typical hard working ND tough small town kid. He was an elite camper winner. Congrats
    I see few places , wday sports and other sites where he is listed as 6.4", nonetheless he is part of the Bison family, welcome to Bison Nation Karson
    Last edited by GOBISON123; 06-22-2015 at 05:14 AM.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    I see few places , wday sports and other sites where he is listed as 6.4", nonetheless he is part of the Bison family, welcome to Bison Nation Karson
    A year ago the football roster listed him at 6-4. The more recent basketball roster lists him at 6-5. WDAY probably just Googled his name and pulled the first numbers they saw. Either way 6-4, 6-5 is proto typical for a guard and possibly big enough for tackle.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Maybe he's not done growing. Has a big frame that should excite coach Kramer. I know he and his family went to quite a few Bison games last year stayed at the same hotel as them for one playoff game. I'll be watching him on Friday nights this fall. Glad to see north prairie (Rolla and Rolette) back at the nine man level where they belong. They were the smallest eleven man school the last couple years and held their own there. Haven't seen high school schedule yet but am guessing the away games will be closer this year too hopefully make them as well. Congratulations Karson and Bison football.

Lardsin must go!

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Between waiting for the season to start, red shirt freshman to get to playing level, and now verbals like this I am having a bit of a hard time waiting. It is like kids waiting for Christmas to open gifts but my wait is lasting all year.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

What's his 40 time? Any film on him to break down

NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant