Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015 incoming FR class

Default 2015 incoming FR class

Are the guys in Fargo working out with the team? Miller, Geu, Khy, & Malik. Did I miss any of them? Very nice potential on paper. I think Khy could become an amazing point guard who can do it all. Very savy or crafty player. Geu will develop into a force. Miller probably can contribute now. Don't know much about Malik. On paper I think we are better as a whole team than last year. Should have plenty of capable depth. Hopefully this is the class where we get lucky and have one of the bigs go through a late growth spurt. Wouldn't a 6'11 Miller or 6'10" Geu add a little to the program? Oh and the line up may be capable of some serious up tempo offensive play. What say you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Default Re: 2015 incoming FR class

A recent Twitter post:

Freddy Coleman ‏@CheckerFred4 · Jun 13
    It's exciting having all of our new incoming Bison on campus! Good to have the #BisonFam all together! #HornsUp ��

533 In a row

Don't forget walk-on Zak Rammelt

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wcb_sas View Post
    Don't forget walk-on Zak Rammelt
    Isn't Cary Woods on the team also, why isn't he on the roster?

Don't think walkons can be listed until school starts or some other dumb reason put forth by the ncaa

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Isn't Cary Woods on the team also, why isn't he on the roster?
    He left the FB team to play basketball.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So you are saying he IS on the basketball roster?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    wow, Move over Adam Schefter, Wolf Blitzer, this guy has the breaking news cornered.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thank you for that incite Captain O, would you care to check the BB roster then comment again?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So you are saying he IS on the basketball roster?
    I dont know if he is or isnt. But thats why he left the team. It was posted here when it happened back in April.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...ht=Carey+woods
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."