Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Badlands Bowl

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Badlands Bowl

How did Brooks do? I couldn't find individual game stats

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    How did Brooks do? I couldn't find individual game stats
    According to the Billings Gazette he rushed 5 times for -2 yds....no defensive stats listed.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    According to the Billings Gazette he rushed 5 times for -2 yds....no defensive stats listed.
    Held under a Zenner...ouch! He will soon have Bison Rams in front of him and all will be well

[QUOTE=ZHerd;1015519]Held under a Zenner...ouch! He will soon have Bison Rams in front of him and all will be well[/QUOTE

Did Brooks comein as a RB???? I thought it was Ath.

[QUOTE=MAKBison;1015564]
    Held under a Zenner...ouch! He will soon have Bison Rams in front of him and all will be well[/QUOTE

Did Brooks comein as a RB???? I thought it was Ath.
    Athlete is correct but I'm assuming we will see him getting the ball on sweeps and, who knows, maybe some run plays.

[QUOTE=ZHerd;1015565]
    Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post

Athlete is correct but I'm assuming we will see him getting the ball on sweeps and, who knows, maybe some run plays.
    I just went and checked and BN has Brooks being recruited as a DB. It seems we have recruited a lot of speed the last two seasons.

[QUOTE=MAKBison;1015567]

I just went and checked and BN has Brooks being recruited as a DB. It seems we have recruited a lot of speed the last two seasons.
    FWIW Brooks attended a Bison game with his Fargo South defensive coaches.....

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It was unusual in that Montana ran a spread offense, and North Dakota ran a Wing T offense. The ND head coach was from Davies and so was the QB. In spite of the complete lack of playing in that type of offense, or defending that offense, the ND boys played hard, tackled well and kept themselves in the game. ND just had too many really bad turnovers to take control.

Brooks looked fine out there from what I saw. The QB and receiver were the Hartness brothers from Davies, from what I saw Brooks did not have much of an opportunity on offense. Montana crowded the line pretty well and they were quick on the edge.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looked at this years' badlands bowl roster and there are 5 guys listed who will become Bison this fall....maybe I can finally win my yearly bet with the ol Columbus Mt coach!!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Looked at this years' badlands bowl roster and there are 5 guys listed who will become Bison this fall....maybe I can finally win my yearly bet with the ol Columbus Mt coach!!
    I can only find 3 and no Lund or Schoening. Where did you see the roster?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com