Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Badlands Bowl

Default Re: Badlands Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Fuck me....65-0....Montana. Did the damn cheerleaders play for North Dakota???

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It would make a lot more sense to have a inter-state all-star game with South Dakota IMO. ND would probably still lose more often than we'd win but it just seems like a more natural fit.
    I think any football game in June is stupid. Nobody is in football shape. Everyone is rusty. Fans aren't into it. On top of that they have like a week to learn a system. It's a recipe for some terrible football.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I think any football game in June is stupid. Nobody is in football shape. Everyone is rusty. Fans aren't into it. On top of that they have like a week to learn a system. It's a recipe for some terrible football.
    There really isn't any good time to do it. If they played in December, facilities are an issue as well as players being involved in different sports. Right before the season doesn't work since many players are already in college camps. And it was evident on Saturday that it was a recipe for terrible football.

So it's basically a D1 team vs a D3 team.
    I found this on egrizz...

7 Future UM players in tonight game.

#10- QB. Nate Dick
    #16- WR. M. Roberts
    #26- S. T. Wilson
    #38- CB. M. McGinnis
    #40- LB. M. Welnel
    #80- WR. M. Rensvold
    #82- WR. B. Reiten

Quote Originally Posted by cme2012 View Post
    I found this on egrizz...

7 Future UM players in tonight game.

#10- QB. Nate Dick
    #16- WR. M. Roberts
    #26- S. T. Wilson
    #38- CB. M. McGinnis
    #40- LB. M. Welnel
    #80- WR. M. Rensvold
    #82- WR. B. Reiten
    Was reading on the Bobcats site and they said "Dickinson State has 40 Montana kids on their roster." I checked and they only have 32 kids from ND.

That's all we need to know.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Was reading on the Bobcats site and they said "Dickinson State has 40 Montana kids on their roster." I checked and they only have 32 kids from ND.

That's all we need to know.
    Yowza. That does speak volumes.

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Heard a report that NDSU recruit Zach Willis from West Fargo was the best player on the field, either side. He had a leg injury, not sure what or the seriousness of it.

Quote Originally Posted by cme2012 View Post
    Yowza. That does speak volumes.
    What that tells me without digging too deep is that the East side of ND doesn't want to go to school on the far West side of the state.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It would make a lot more sense to have a inter-state all-star game with South Dakota IMO. ND would probably still lose more often than we'd win but it just seems like a more natural fit.
    We were all scratching our heads when this series started. SD just made more sense... Similar populations, similar names of the two states, we share a larger border, and travel would be shorter for most.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    What that tells me without digging too deep is that the East side of ND doesn't want to go to school on the far West side of the state.
    I dont think a single kid in my class went to DSU now that I think about it.
    College of Business Alumnus