Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Basketball Season Tickets

Default Re: Basketball Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    I'd bet that it's almost all done by points. It's teh next growth opportunity for TeamMakers.
    Yes it will be by points. But people who have been season tickets holders cannot be bumped unless they dont want to pay the new fees and give up their seats. That was my understanding from a conversation with Josh.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yes it will be by points. But people who have been season tickets holders cannot be bumped unless they dont want to pay the new fees and give up their seats. That was my understanding from a conversation with Josh.

Why I said "almost".
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Yep, they would be crazy to not do it by priority points. If you're not going to use priority points for stuff like this, then why have them. I wish they would re-seat the dome by priority points but I know that would be unpopular with some. It's just such a mess right now.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Wonder what new fees will be for the "premium" seats? I'm hoping I can add on 2 tickets this year. Then in move in year I'll take my 4 wherever just to be in the building as likely over the next 15+ years I'll be to busy with my kids activities and school stuff to make many games.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

I forgot about this stipulation. Eases my mind a little more knowing this. Still need to find a way to sneak some cash away from the wife and donate a lump sum to bump myself up. I wonder what I can find of hers to sell...
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I forgot about this stipulation. Eases my mind a little more knowing this. Still need to find a way to sneak some cash away from the wife and donate a lump sum to bump myself up. I wonder what I can find of hers to sell...
    You said that you were going to do this a few months ago!

56 ~ How do you propose to reseat me? I have points, but I'm a "railer!"

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post

I spent the money on a house...
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post

You can keep those seats.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

[/B]

You can keep those seats.
    They are quite convenient for yor drinks, nachos, etc,etc,etc.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I spent the money on a house...
    Imagine that! $$$ on a house rather than p.pts!!!
    So then, hmm......... you can host a Bisonville house-warming party! PEOPLE WILL COME!
    ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL COME!
    Serve refreshments, (charge a bit over cost, & have a tip jar) give your profit to TM/Scholarship Fund...
    and THERE YOU GO! If I were you, I'd do it a wk or two before ppl head out to Missoula!!!
    I'll bring decorations... pom poms of course!