Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison football camp

Default Re: Bison football camp

Wonder if they could do a coaching camp for Bisonvillagers?

But who would do the teaching? The coaching staff or our posters?

This morning my son said he's only coached by #16 (RJ), not overly sure on that as my wife hadn't really paid attention either.. Pretty sure my son is oblivious to the greatness of the company he's been keeping the last 3 days...

His team name is dolphins though... Maybe more than 1 depending on age?

Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

Well, that's really not in question. I'm sure the coaching staff would very much enjoy the free clinic. Will Bisonville give them water breaks? Maybe, maybe not.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

There could be the TM camp so TM could learn how to do their jobs, dont forget the ticket office and last but not least marketing. Just think what they could learn.

The possibilities are endless.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    There could be the TM camp so TM could learn how to do their jobs, dont forget the ticket office and last but not least marketing. Just think what they could learn.

The possibilities are endless.
    Herdbot's stadium design camps are hard to get into. Sign up early or GTFO.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    I thought they were engineering camps?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Actually the real joke is on all Bison fans as home football crowds will stay the same and relatively lose standing to other FCS programs all because the Fargodome will stay "as is" for the next 30 years. Why change anything? Next year SDSU will have a stadium bigger than NDSU's and Jack boosters can sit in modern suites overlooking the field. Falling behind in facilities compared to SDSU is a disgrace. But, but, but, but............

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Actually the real joke is on all Bison fans as home football crowds will stay the same and relatively lose standing to other FCS programs all because the Fargodome will stay "as is" for the next 30 years. Why change anything? Next year SDSU will have a stadium bigger than NDSU's and Jack boosters can sit in modern suites overlooking the field. Falling behind in facilities compared to SDSU is a disgrace. But, but, but, but............
    Didn't they build their stadium to have ONE seat more than the Fargodome? Talk about short man probs. I agree with you on this SD...my but..but..but would be....where is the money to do another facility. We may not be perfect, but it is the largest home field advantage in all of FCS football. There are a lot of things happening behind the scenes and Matt is aggressive on the race on facilities. Great leader. Competitive.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Didn't they build their stadium to have ONE seat more than the Fargodome? Talk about short man probs. I agree with you on this SD...my but..but..but would be....where is the money to do another facility. We may not be perfect, but it is the largest home field advantage in all of FCS football. There are a lot of things happening behind the scenes and Matt is aggressive on the race on facilities. Great leader. Competitive.
    Sorry about thread drift, there are some great small things NDSU is doing and the excellent participation at these camps is one example. The reality is SDSU is catching up and eventually will figure out how to get alumni in Sioux Falls to travel 50 miles to go to their home games. The new stadium is a step in the right direction. And they will soon have some larger suites to view games from behind glass. Something NDSU doesn't have. They also have a real indoor football practice facility. Of course, SDSU has lots of room for improvement in playoffs, but they are headed the right direction. NDSU needs to get moving on something to grow the football experience. Is there anything planned for the next 5 years? Next 10 years? Just keep winning and everything else will stay the same. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Sorry about thread drift, there are some great small things NDSU is doing and the excellent participation at these camps is one example. The reality is SDSU is catching up and eventually will figure out how to get alumni in Sioux Falls to travel 50 miles to go to their home games. The new stadium is a step in the right direction. And they will soon have some larger suites to view games from behind glass. Something NDSU doesn't have. They also have a real indoor football practice facility. Of course, SDSU has lots of room for improvement in playoffs, but they are headed the right direction. NDSU needs to get moving on something to grow the football experience. Is there anything planned for the next 5 years? Next 10 years? Just keep winning and everything else will stay the same. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.
    SDSU is a real and present danger to NDSU and you know it is getting serious if even SD admits that! I think what folks like SD and I want to hear is regular communication from the powers that be that they know that this is a big problem, and that they are working on a long term plan to deal with it. I certainly understand nothing will happen in 10 years for all the reasons that have been mentioned, but a long term vision needs to be decided on.