Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison football camp

Default Re: Bison football camp

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Brought him in to proof read the playbook?

Spider Y 2 Banana was spelled correctly.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Spider Y 2 Banana was spelled correctly.
    The kid could challenge anyone on this board with stats. Srsly
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Our boys are raving about the morning session so far. All the players and staff are wonderful with these kids and keep 420 kids more organized than we could ever hope to keep our 2. ��

After watching today I think Blake Williams will be my newest favorite Bison. Looks to be having an absolute blast with these kids!! Well done Mr. Williams.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

PS.......I wish I could have captured the look on our one son's face when he informed me that his group's personal coach was RJ Legendowski. ��

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    PS.......I wish I could have captured the look on our one son's face when he informed me that his group's personal coach was RJ Legendowski. ��
    Wow ~ That's great! What a great experience for these campers!

My son has been loving it to death. My wife said he talks about it all afternoon and he calls me to tell me about it after he gets done. Said he caught a TD in his practice today, not sure who his group's "coach" is. He's really excited about autographs tomorrow. This morning Coach Klieman happened to be standing there when my son was getting his name tag and he came up to him and called him by name and said lets have fun today, don't think my son realized who he was! Too excited to get over to the field!

Only thing I wished is the first day of camp they could help out us newbie parents on what to do! Wyatt gets a bit shy around alot of people and didn't see anyone he knew, told him he could go out and run around on the field with the other kids but didn't want to do that, he wasn't concerned with me leaving though and he ran right over when they did there morning start. Be nice if they directed new/young kids to an area where they get acclimated in. But he's made a couple buddies now so he's having a blast.

Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

How long have they been doing the youth camps (grades 1-6)?
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

how many priority points do campers get? Is there a cheer camp so my daughter can start building points too?. Sorry still in off season mode.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    My son is in RJ's group, too. Laughed to myself when I saw they were named the Roughriders. Talked about RJ a lot last night..."He throws nice passes!" True, but RJ also catches some nice passes.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Honestly, my favorite part about these camps was competing with kids from other schools I normally wouldn't compete against. Doing the 40, shuttle, etc was always a competition.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.