Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kelley Retiring at UND...

Default Re: Kelley Retiring at UND...

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    "Chuck the Sheepskin?"

This needs rep.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    "Chuck the Sheepskin?"
    I think with those guys you need to change the first two letters to one different one.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Civil06 View Post
    Wow, this is amazing. Seriously people, read these comments. What UND's own staff are saying about their administration is worse than any smack I've seen here. Provost especially:
    I can't think of one good thing that has come from this office.
    If he said there was a blizzard, I'd break out my shorts.
    Fucking douche, why did we hire this guy, knowing that this callous disdain for faculty input was his MO at all his previous institutions?

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
    Wow, this is amazing. Seriously people, read these comments. What UND's own staff are saying about their administration is worse than any smack I've seen here. Provost especially:
    Going to need some popcorn yet again
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post

Sucks to suck, I guess.

I'm sure though that all of these professional faculty members would have said the same things if their names were signed to their statements.
    All these folks ripping apart the administration behind an anonymous survey should take a good look in the mirror and ask, " what am I doing to improve the situation?".

What a shit culture. I feel bad for Kelley. Seriously.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Sucks to suck, I guess.

I'm sure though that all of these professional faculty members would have said the same things if their names were signed to their statements.
    All these folks ripping apart the administration behind an anonymous survey should take a good look in the mirror and ask, " what am I doing to improve the situation?".

What a shit culture. I feel bad for Kelley. Seriously.
    Preach Brother
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I don't think people realize how much UND owes this guy.

He took a huge hit for the team sticking through the nickname garbage.

I hope they can get a decent new hire.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

It is amazing to read their statements about Kelly retiring. By most of their statements how did this guy keep his job for 7 years. According to them he always has been worthless. I am not saying Kelly was a better President than Clifford but come on people.
    I have also talked to several of teh hockie fans and they are so happy that Haskstol is gone as well. I guess with them if you do not drink their kool aid then you are dead to them. I pity the person that gets to come in the deal with their fan base.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well, in President Kelley's defense, it was President Kupchella who was never available for comment. Kelley was usually around.
    I was thinking on a similar line. All those Undies criticizing Kelley either are too young to know, have a poor/selective memory or are too stupid to care that Kupchella was one of the worst university presidents in history, anywhere. Although Ozbun gave him a hell of a run at that title.