Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scout starting a NDSU Page

Default Re: Scout starting a NDSU Page

I'll probably end up joining just to help support it. What does it usually cost?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Rivals is 10 a month. SOunds like On the fifty stated earlier in this thread he thinks this will be 5 to 10 a month.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Wow, don't know how I missed that I throw away $10 a month on more worthless crap, I'll be signing up.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

This would be for basketball too I assume?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Count me in for signing up. We can handle both bisonville and the pay site.

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheFifty View Post

I don't really buy into the concern of a Gopher fan running a Bison site. Normally if a person follows a program closely, he will become a big fan...look at Dom Izzo for an example. Plus, I can see some advantages. Sometimes with a Homer or Cheerleader running a site, you wont necessarily get an fair read on things. Everything may be too rosy?
    Izzo is horrible example, he is not covering Ithaca and NDSU. But you do follow the national sites more than the rest of us. Are there other examples of someone who covers their alma mater and favorite team and then also covers a team that is below that team for any of the national sites? Example: Do any Ohio State guys also cover BGSU and give them the same coverage? How about any examples of anyone on the top 3 sites covering 2 teams? Or any writer who graduated from a P5 school, covered that P5 schools recruiting and then went on to cover a smaller school?

I am as excited as anyone and who knows, maybe the landscape is already cluttered enough with Gopher news and he realizes he has an untapped market with NDSU and goes balls to the wall Bison coverage. Would be awesome. I kind of miss the days where I could site back and enjoy the info coming in. Just being a rube and watching highlight videos is very relaxing

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Yeah me too, might dump rivals

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I'm a big fan of 247sports
    "We All From Africa"

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    I'll have to check it out

NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I'll have to check it out

247 has the best layout by far. Scout layout gives me a headache and Rivals can be boring

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    this. theyre my favorite.