Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Scout starting a NDSU Page

Default Re: Scout starting a NDSU Page

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Gabe, are you saying Ryan quit already?
    No I'm saying they said they were going to hire a 2nd writer. Obviously it's a lot of work for 1 guy.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    No I'm saying they said they were going to hire a 2nd writer. Obviously it's a lot of work for 1 guy.
    Well, he cranked it out today!

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    He is a B10 alum and I doubt your vitriol has exactly given him any motivation. Place yourself in his shoes and then go back and read your posts
    GFY........I am a paying customer.....for now.

http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...na-previewmind

Their Montana/NDSU preview by some new stud writer.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...na-previewmind

Their Montana/NDSU preview by some new stud writer.
    FYI When I hit the tweet share button the link to the article does not pop up

Went to cancel subscription today and was told the special was good through October 9th.

I like articles from Ross but the market is over saturated with game day coverage and previews. I loved what Ryan was doing but he has turned his focus to the Goophs.

double post

Keep supporting this. Ryan burns actually goes to the recruits games and such and don't just troll twitter 24/7 for info.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Went to cancel subscription today and was told the special was good through October 9th.

I like articles from Ross but the market is over saturated with game day coverage and previews. I loved what Ryan was doing but he has turned his focus to the Goophs.
    I'll wait it out but now that football season has started , I'm not that impressed.

NDSU has a monthly charge just like the Gophers do yet we are seriously not even in the same ballpark for coverage. I know it's new but the lack of content is annoying.

The Gophers scout site has been getting 3 to 5 articles per day. We dont get that in a week. If coverage remains at that level it will be like paying a subscription rate for something that has less content than stuff you get for free with Kolpack, Izzo, and all the stuff that's already out there. (And Bisonation)

If they were paying attention, there have been some huge developments like COA that they are obviously not even aware of because there have been no articles.

I'm hopeful with the new writers they will produce some actual content. I like the Ross Uglem guy so far but he's only been with them for less than a week. And by content I don't mean emailing the same 6 questions to all the last years recruits and copy and pasting the answers and then calling it an article and using it as a premise to subscribe.

A ton of people subscribed quickly but I could see that number drop with these low content levels. Let's hope it goes up! I want this to do well.
    Last edited by HerdBot; 09-04-2015 at 06:38 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ross & Ryan are doing a Bison podcast. Episode 1 is done.

@RossUglem: Episode 1 of the #BisonReport Podcast with @RyanBurnsMN for @NDSUonScout is in the can. Stay tuned and get excited #Bison fans!