Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave Hakstol named new Flyers' head coach

Default Dave Hakstol named new Flyers' head coach

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Default Re: Dave Hakstol named new Flyers' head coach

Hope he flips the bird in the Garden.

Other than that, I hope he has a great time in Philly.

...and to think what seems like half the fans wanted him gone due to no National Championships

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Hope he flips the bird in the Garden.
    The Philly Phalange?
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

He's a good coach, imo. hockey is impossible to guarantee any championship in and he always had und playing good hockey, they were rarely not the being best team on the ice despite the score.

It's a good thing they have a state of the art arena to lure a good coach. I wouldn't want to live in grand forks if I didn't have to

Interesting tweets

@Buccigross: North Dakota players had no idea their coach was leaving. Found out on Twitter. Shocked. But, they'll get another good coach.

@ClassicShmosby: @Buccigross Just as important as what coach they'll play under… What nickname will they play under?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    He's a good coach, imo. hockey is impossible to guarantee any championship in and he always had und playing good hockey, they were rarely not the being best team on the ice despite the score.

It's a good thing they have a state of the art arena to lure a good coach. I wouldn't want to live in grand forks if I didn't have to
    The bolded has so much potential...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    ...and to think what seems like half the fans wanted him gone due to no National Championships
    Well, they got their wish. Sure the next coach will make less; maybe they give Bubba a raise since, as UNDies points out, they will have an all world defense next year?

The worldwide search for a new fearless leader will begin immediately.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Interesting tweets

@Buccigross: North Dakota players had no idea their coach was leaving. Found out on Twitter. Shocked. But, they'll get another good coach.

@ClassicShmosby: @Buccigross Just as important as what coach they'll play under… What nickname will they play under?
    Did Hak just "flip off" his players? Oh my! The worm is turning again.

Pass the popcorn as we get to watch and compare how "the almighty flagship" handles a coaching change in which the players weren't notified first!