Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Preseason Polls

Default Re: 2015 Preseason Polls

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    He won 9+ games every season there. His personality didnt work well with the fans, but imagine if the new coach cant improve upon the records.
    He was at NE. 9 wins is practically a given. He gave up an NCAA rushing record against WI. How does that happen when you are supposedly a defensive guru? He is a loud mouth Italian that is clearly over rated as a coach which is why no other school went after him. He even lost to MN.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Pelini is a joke. Spoke to a die hard Huskers fan last weekend. The fans hate his guts.
    I tend to remember there was another guy who was hated by Husker fans that did pretty well post-Nebraska. Not saying Pelini will be successful, but you logic has a three-peat sized hole in it.

Quote Originally Posted by grizlandbisonfan View Post
    I tend to remember there was another guy who was hated by Husker fans that did pretty well post-Nebraska. Not saying Pelini will be successful, but you logic has a three-peat sized hole in it.
    Pelini has the personality of a gut shot grizzly bear. Bohl not so much.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Pelini has the personality of a gut shot grizzly bear. Bohl not so much.
    No sure grizzly bear is what I would say...

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Thought the samething. Did the redturds drop below SamHouston because Coperich will be running with a ball and chain.
    Looks like Coperich might not be running anywhere since he was suspended from the team for selling pot to an undercover police. Story on SportsNetwork.com.
    Everyone has a plan 'till they get hit in the mouth. . . . . Mike Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
    Looks like Coperich might not be running anywhere since he was suspended from the team for selling pot to an undercover police. Story on SportsNetwork.com.
    30 more seconds, he'd of never got caught? Or, forced into drug dealing because NDSU fans stole all his tickets?
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    yes, i know
    no respect.jpg

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by grizlandbisonfan View Post
    But was Pelini loved by the cheerleaders?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nebraska fans are more delusional than Notre Dame fans. Bo won over 70% of his games but the fans hated him. I went to a Neb-Colorado game back in the 90's in Boulder. The Buffs won and I saw a bunch of grown men in big red hats crying like babies! They have run all of their coaches out of town since Osborne. My guess is they will hate Mike Riley even more after he has less success than Pelini! Puck Nebraska!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Nebraska fans are more delusional than Notre Dame fans. Bo won over 70% of his games but the fans hated him. I went to a Neb-Colorado game back in the 90's in Boulder. The Buffs won and I saw a bunch of grown men in big red hats crying like babies! They have run all of their coaches out of town since Osborne. My guess is they will hate Mike Riley even more after he has less success than Pelini! Puck Nebraska!
    Truth is, Nebraska isn't the powerhouse it used to be. It's had trouble adapting to modern college football, kind of like Michigan. You can't get back to the pinnacle with 9 win seasons. Lincoln is a football town, they want a winner.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.