Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2015 Preseason Polls

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2015 Preseason Polls

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    A leash and a death grip. Looks like a "find what is wrong" in the picture game.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

How did this cat thing start. History lesson please
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    How did this cat thing start. History lesson please
    The Hammersmith signal has been sighted.

Well, you know how the internet like to make fun of stupid images and turn them into memes? A few years back, photos of men holding cats(like for Christmas cards) become fodder for fun. That led to this photo being passed around:

Also, when Twitter was fairly new, people started creating fake twitter accounts for celebrities. The ones that were humorous were the ones that survived. A very popular one(in the world of college FB at least), was Fake Bo Pelini (@FauxPelini). For an avatar, he photoshopped the real Pelini's head onto the previous picture, creating this:

While Fake Pelini was very successful on his own, things went insane when the real Pelini acknowledged him a couple times. In the lead up to the 2013 BCS championship game, real Pelini tweeted fake Pelini to give him his cat back, he'd kept her long enough. Then real Pelini started showing up with his cat to occasional things like Husker spring games. (I think that's where that other photo came from.)

If I missed anything important, someone can correct me.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    The Hammersmith signal has been sighted.

Well, you know how the internet like to make fun of stupid images and turn them into memes? A few years back, photos of men holding cats(like for Christmas cards) become fodder for fun. That led to this photo being passed around:

Also, when Twitter was fairly new, people started creating fake twitter accounts for celebrities. The ones that were humorous were the ones that survived. A very popular one(in the world of college FB at least), was Fake Bo Pelini (@FauxPelini). For an avatar, he photoshopped the real Pelini's head onto the previous picture, creating this:

While Fake Pelini was very successful on his own, things went insane when the real Pelini acknowledged him a couple times. In the lead up to the 2013 BCS championship game, real Pelini tweeted fake Pelini to give him his cat back, he'd kept her long enough. Then real Pelini started showing up with his cat to occasional things like Husker spring games. (I think that's where that other photo came from.)

If I missed anything important, someone can correct me.
    Correct, it was from last year's Nebraska spring game.

Also, FauxPelini and Goldy created a new traveling trophy for Minnesota/Nebraska.

The Bits Wooden Chair Trophy
    Looking good Billy Ray!