Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Griz vs Bison

Default Re: Griz vs Bison

Quote Originally Posted by Herd80 View Post
    Not sure that you need to apologize. I've been over to Egriz and it appears that our former-resident-member asshat has invaded your site too. I hope your folks don't take his spewings as representative of our fan base, although it appears too late to avoid.
    Would that be "bisonation" by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post

really?? i figured so...
    I bet if you checked the Iowa board, he's probably already there as well...
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd80 View Post
    Not sure that you need to apologize. I've been over to Egriz and it appears that our former-resident-member asshat has invaded your site too. I hope your folks don't take his spewings as representative of our fan base, although it appears too late to avoid.
    Someone over there warned us of an infamous "LakesBison". I'm guessing this is who you are referring to? Yes he doesn't help your fan base, just as many Griz fans hurt ours. Gotta take em with a grain of salt. I think our fan bases are similar.....large, passionate, invested, knowledgable, all in....95% of our fan bases are this type, it's the 5% of ass hats who give us all a bad name. Every board has them. I will not judge Bison fans from my experience with him or a few others. I'll go off my own experience in Fargo last year. A great time.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizaddict View Post
    Someone over there warned us of an infamous "LakesBison". I'm guessing this is who you are referring to? Yes he doesn't help your fan base, just as many Griz fans hurt ours. Gotta take em with a grain of salt. I think our fan bases are similar.....large, passionate, invested, knowledgable, all in....95% of our fan bases are this type, it's the 5% of ass hats who give us all a bad name. Every board has them. I will not judge Bison fans from my experience with him or a few others. I'll go off my own experience in Fargo last year. A great time.
    Invested.....not all just some, want to clarify that

And some of the most opinionated are not invested just fans
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

How many bison fans are planning on heading to Missoula that weekend? Are you only going if you get a ticket? Gonna be a tough ticket to get no doubt. Sometimes you can risk it and count on a few people selling them outside the stadium but this one may not have that luxury. If worse comes to worse, come out and tailgate and then grab a radio, bring some binoculars, climb the Big M (mount sentinel) trail overlooking the stadium and set up shop there. Not the worse place to be. That way you can still experience the game atmosphere and party before, after, or all weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizaddict View Post
    How many bison fans are planning on heading to Missoula that weekend? Are you only going if you get a ticket? Gonna be a tough ticket to get no doubt. Sometimes you can risk it and count on a few people selling them outside the stadium but this one may not have that luxury. If worse comes to worse, come out and tailgate and then grab a radio, bring some binoculars, climb the Big M (mount sentinel) trail overlooking the stadium and set up shop there. Not the worse place to be. That way you can still experience the game atmosphere and party before, after, or all weekend.
    I not going, not even trying...it's on TV going to have a party at the lake with 50+ other bison fans and call it good...If it was a normal fobs or fax team we could get tickets to I would be there...pretty much the same scenario for us as griz fans last year
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I used to read egriz quite often because of the actual intelligent football talk which can be hard to find sometimes. Lately I stay away because this game has made for some ugly stuff over there in the Can we beat NDSU thread. It is good to have you bring the goods ovèr here. Can't wait to watch this game and see what the new year brings.
    Theyre just resorting to fat jokes. That's all teams have left since nobody in FCS can dethrone us.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Theyre just resorting to fat jokes. That's all teams have left since nobody in FCS can dethrone us.
    Yeah, CDA's shtick was a lot funnier last year. The fat jokes are just sad by comparison.

When was the last time we lost to the Griz if ever? Probably had to be before the 1969/Camelia Bowl?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    When was the last time we lost to the Griz if ever? Probably had to be before the 1969/Camelia Bowl?
    1941 was the last Griz victory in the series. NDSU leads 4-3.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved