Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Griz vs Bison

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: Griz vs Bison

Quote Originally Posted by GetEmGriz View Post
    Excellent post, Grizaddict! Montana will hopefully be back at the top again in no time. It's going to be a great game against NDSU on the 29th. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Montana and NDSU have a home and home every year.
    Sorry, but we've already set a precedent for Big Sky opponents to sign away/away agreements with us.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Except for alpha. He was full of himself, tripped an old man who was wearing a bison hat, and stole a tshirt from thundars tshirt cannon away from a kid. Laughed while doing so
    While drinking coffee?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I used to read egriz quite often because of the actual intelligent football talk which can be hard to find sometimes. Lately I stay away because this game has made for some ugly stuff over there in the Can we beat NDSU thread. It is good to have you bring the goods ovèr here. Can't wait to watch this game and see what the new year brings.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    I would mind, you guy's are cutting into our FBS schedule!
    What is word on the street? No FBS team wants to play us anymore? Not even a top SEC, PAC 12?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I used to read egriz quite often because of the actual intelligent football talk which can be hard to find sometimes. Lately I stay away because this game has made for some ugly stuff over there in the Can we beat NDSU thread. It is good to have you bring the goods ovèr here. Can't wait to watch this game and see what the new year brings.
    I doubt NDSU fans are innocent over there......sure we have plenty holding up the asshole flag for us
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    While drinking coffee?
    Believe it was a starbucks

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Griz fans have mostly been great visitors, and the one who wasn't had the "I'm batshit crazy" excuse. He* did provide us with two entries in the Bisonville Dictionary though:

Pointed remarks, evisceration by
    Protoplasm, waste of

* You may know him as griz1952.
    Ohhhhh yes! Sorry about that one. We don't really claim him as he seems a bit off his rocker

Quote Originally Posted by Grizaddict View Post
    Ohhhhh yes! Sorry about that one. We don't really claim him as he seems a bit off his rocker
    seems???

I believe several here can confirm this as they were there first hand for his interview to the nut house

Quote Originally Posted by Grizaddict View Post
    Not sure that you need to apologize. I've been over to Egriz and it appears that our former-resident-member asshat has invaded your site too. I hope your folks don't take his spewings as representative of our fan base, although it appears too late to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd80 View Post
    Not sure that you need to apologize. I've been over to Egriz and it appears that our former-resident-member asshat has invaded your site too. I hope your folks don't take his spewings as representative of our fan base, although it appears too late to avoid.

really?? i figured so...