Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: The Official Sept 19th 2015 Playoff Game Preview Scrimmage in the FargoLoaf

Default Re: The Official Sept 19th 2015 Playoff Game Preview Scrimmage in the FargoLoaf

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Yawn. Boring.
    You are beginning to understand the impact of your attempts at clever posts.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Official Sept 19th 2015 Playoff Game Preview Scrimmage in the FargoLoaf

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Umm, I saw in person the UND at MT game. Good God that was some bad football by UND. Nice win over Idaho State since our game too.

LMAO!!

Sent from my iPhone.
    Who was the QB in that game? Not Studsrud. We've only lost to you guys with him under center.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    You are beginning to understand the impact of your attempts at clever posts.
    Beg your pardon?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    If you think that UND team you saw on Sept 19 is the current UND team you are mistaken. A lot has changed. Pulled the RS off of Grady and he's starting at RT and blowing people up. Santiago is now the best RB in FCS. Our fast WR Georges is back. Our CBs learned how to play football. And Studsrud is twice the QB he was when he was pissing his pants in the Fargo Loaf. We'd give you a game in the playoffs.
    I know that there are so many things wrong with your statements concerning your Faux Hawks, but I will just mention one. Since your beat down by the Bison you have given up an average of 257.5 yards per game and a total of 21 touchdowns through the air. Maybe your corners have learned to play football and the problem is your safeties. Before you use the young and inexperienced excuse the Bison have given up an average of 162,8 yards and a total of 7 touchdowns in the same time frame.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Hey bigund/geaux-cawks, not only do you not get to play us, you don't even make the playoffs Keep poking the NCAA, I'm sure they appreciate it. See you in 2019 and not one day sooner.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA