Game 1 – NDSU 4 Fresno St 0
    Game 2 – Oregon 8 BYU 0

Friday, May 14
    Game 3 – NDSU 3 Oregon 4
    Game 4 – Fresno St 7 BYU 8
    Game 5 – BYU 0 NDSU 7

Saturday, May 15
    Game 6 – Oregon 6 NDSU 1
    Last edited by NDSUstudent; 05-16-2015 at 10:17 PM.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Eugene Regional

I'm disappointed about the total blackout of softball coverage by Bison Media Blog about the Summit League tournament.

Fresno lost to Oregon 3-0 earlier this year.

NWNDBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm sure the lack of softball coverage had to do more with the necessary intense coverage of the Fargo Marathon than with snubbing Bison softball.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am surprised by the size of that stadium in Oregon. I was expecting something bigger.**

** TWSS

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    I am surprised by the size of that stadium in Oregon. I was expecting something bigger.**

** TWSS

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post

** TWSS
    Well you had the right expectations...After Oregon's season is over they are going to tear down the current stadium and build this....

NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Well you had the right expectations...After Oregon's season is over they are going to tear down the current stadium and build this....

Oregon does everything big time. Wow.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post

Looks like a lot of people in the stands are taking selfies...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

All competition slates during the Eugene Regional will not be broadcasted on television, however
    all games will be streamed live with commentary and can be accessed for free at GoDucks.com.
    Fresno State (40-14) is headed to the Eugene, Oregon Regional of the 2015 NCAA Tournament and will open up against North Dakota State (43-9) on Thursday, May 14 at 2 p.m. Also attending the Eugene Regional this week at Howe Field is No. 2 overall seed Oregon (44-6) and BYU (39-12).

"It's a comfortable draw for us," head coach Trisha Ford said. "We're pretty familiar with Oregon after playing them earlier this year, North Dakota State had a great year and BYU is another team that had a great year. I'm excited to go in there and hopefully make some noise.....

Fresno State is 1-0 all-time against North Dakota State, with the only meeting coming during
    the `Dogs non-conference slate in 2012 at the Fresno State Classic.

2015 will mark the `Dogs 35th postseason advancement with 30 consecutive NCAA Tournament appearances from 1982-2011. The Fresno State softball team claimed the 1998 NCAA title while competing in 12 Women's College World Series and with four NCAA runner-up finishes.
    http://www.gobulldogs.com/sports/w-s...051015aac.html