Thread: Less Than 2 Days til 1st Game

Default Less Than 2 Days til 1st Game

Where is everbody on this message board? Sorry if I scared you away by all my posts, but doesn't anyone give a rip about the upcoming season?
    Has to be something to talk about......maybe decide on a few topics to kick around at tomorrow's chat session?

tcbison Guest

Default Re: Less Than 2 Days til 1st Game

I can't wait to hear Walker to White...Touchdown! I think we could hear it a lot this year.

BisonBacker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm here anxiously awaiting kickoff!!!!! This is going to be a tough schedule this year and hopefully when its over we all have lots of stuff to talk about as far as all the win's on the record and how its a shame that a team with a _W _L record (you fill in your own predictions here) can't make the playoffs.

Another backer anxiously awaiting kick-off. *Can hardly wait to hear Steffes around the end and in for the TOUCHDOWN...

tcbison Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mn-bison
    Another backer anxiously awaiting kick-off. *Can hardly wait to hear Steffes around the end and in for the TOUCHDOWN...
    How bout Mays in for a big sack! Interception Craig Dahl! If the defense is solid that will make the offense even more explosive.

The other thing I love to hear is the fight song!

My Scott Miller impersonation after another Steffes touchdown:

Myyy Ohhhh Myyyy !!!!!!

Gotta get everything done at work today. *Not going to be able to concentrate tomorrow. *Aint going to be worth a shit on Friday.

EVERYONE UP FOR THE KICKOFF.... *THE MARCH IS ON!!!!

BisonBacker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter
    Gotta get everything done at work today. *Not going to be able to concentrate tomorrow. *Aint going to be worth a shit on Friday.

EVERYONE UP FOR THE KICKOFF.... *THE MARCH IS ON!!!!
    ++++++++++++++++ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote Originally Posted by 87Bisonfan
    My Scott Miller impersonation after another Steffes touchdown:

Myyy Ohhhh Myyyy !!!!!!
    Actually I was hoping I wouldn't get to hear that. *(Attending the game rather than at home listening to the radio...)