Page 79 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: *OFFICIAL* John Crockett Thread

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* John Crockett Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Is JC a friend of yours? Do you know what most of the team thought of him?
    Just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    What does any of this have to do with the Bisonville policy of keeping politics off this forum? Do you want this site shut down again because of that policy being abused?

In regards John, I, as a fan and fellow former NDSU student-athlete, would hate to see him stumble upon a thread about him being turned into a political argument. It's disrespectful and unnecessary.
    And religion is also prohibited -- he asked if JC is a friend of yours. Oh wait, he meant John Crockett. My bad.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    And religion is also prohibited -- he asked if JC is a friend of yours. Oh wait, he meant John Crockett. My bad.
    Ha, I thought the same thing. Jesus Christ, what does Jesus Christ have to do with this....oh John Crockett, nevermind.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wasn't able to see the Raiders-Rams last night, but I see that JC had 2 receptions for 11 yards; no rushing attempts.

Not much for him, Maybe practice squad. Raiders have 6 running backs.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Ha, I thought the same thing. Jesus Christ, what does Jesus Christ have to do with this....oh John Crockett, nevermind.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Where does one go to look at snap count distribution for preseason games? All I can find is that the Raiders rushed 19 times, and Crockett was targeted twice with two catches. Not sure how many snaps he was in there for though?

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Where does one go to look at snap count distribution for preseason games? All I can find is that the Raiders rushed 19 times, and Crockett was targeted twice with two catches. Not sure how many snaps he was in there for though?
    He seemed to have got in after their 7th round rookie RB. The first game the rookie didn't play. He seems ahead of George Atkinson but that still only makes him RB5 and they're likely to only keep 4 with maybe a practice squad spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Crockett made his mark in pass defense in this game. One of the last RBs to see the field, no carries, mostly pass defense. Couple of receptions for short gains.... but RB coming out of the backfield even as check down and making competition cannot be a performance dismissed. I think I saw him in on a couple of Special Teams also.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Crockett made his mark in pass defense in this game. One of the last RBs to see the field, no carries, mostly pass defense. Couple of receptions for short gains.... but RB coming out of the backfield even as check down and making competition cannot be a performance dismissed. I think I saw him in on a couple of Special Teams also.
    what position did he play on defense?

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    what position did he play on defense?
    Think he means pass protection instead of defense.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.