Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: *OFFICIAL* John Crockett Thread

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* John Crockett Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I hope this is the case but now there is news that GB is looking to resign Starks. Starks is good but I think Crockett could develop into a better back if he's given a chance.
    FIFY.

I think Crockett is faster and a better receiver then any other back in GB. Hope he gets a good chance to be at least the #2 back.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The GBP like Crockett, but recognized he was worn down after all the Bison play and gave him a year off to recup. He brings the energy and production GB needs so they invested in 2016. JC will be 1st team this year.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    The GBP like Crockett, but recognized he was worn down after all the Bison play and gave him a year off to recup. He brings the energy and production GB needs so they invested in 2016. JC will be 1st team this year.
    Umm huh ??

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    I tried to watch your video, but stopped halfway through because if any of it is realistic, then

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I tried to watch your video, but stopped halfway through because if any of it is realistic, then

You've never seen Mean Girls? You might be living...but it's under a rock.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Nope, never saw it. Heard about it, but still never saw it. Just hoping that real life conversations between females is nothing like the girls in the movie clip. Even though I grew up in a house where I was the only guy residing in it, and therefore should know, I luckily developed a keen skill of just toning certain people out. That skill is gift. (Absolutely no purple in this post)
    Hail the BISON!!!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    You could get your ass kicked for watching a movie like that under this rock.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I talked to a guy that's part owner of the packers and told him they got a hell of deal signing Crockett. He told some of his other owner buddies and I'm sure it's got back to coaches by now so John has that going for him anyways.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    You forgot the purple.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I talked to a guy that's part owner of the packers and told him they got a hell of deal signing Crockett. He told some of his other owner buddies and I'm sure it's got back to coaches by now so John has that going for him anyways.
    Which is nice.