Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: *OFFICIAL* John Crockett Thread

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* John Crockett Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I would say good. RB's coming out of college are not great except for a couple of them. No Ike Elliotts this year.
    Good point. Dalvin Cook and Leonard Fournette won't go until the 3rd round
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Good point. Leonard Fournette will be a 3rd round pick
    I said there are a couple of them. Fournette will be gone by the time the Packers pick at #29. Not sure if Cook would still be there or not. Those are the only two worth it this year. Abdullah from JMU will be a late round pick.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Montgomery is going to be a full time RB next year, they could still resign Lacy, and this could happen.

I'd like to think it's always a good thing for JC when someone ahead of him on the depth chart leaves, but they've got a ton to work out with that position this off season so I'm not sure that it means anything yet.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Good point. Dalvin Cook and Leonard Fournette won't go until the 3rd round
    I was going to say from everything I've read this is the deepest RB class in the past 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    I was going to say from everything I've read this is the deepest RB class in the past 5 years.
    Very deep class. There's a possible 7 players with a 1st-2nd round grades. That many won't go, but it's a hella deep draft class and arguably as deep as it's been in a long long time.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Very deep class. There's a possible 7 players with a 1st-2nd round grades. That many won't go, but it's a hella deep draft class and arguably as deep as it's been in a long long time.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    And, we have to remember the Packers protected JC after he got hurt last year. I think that says something.
    Good point.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

To pile on some, this is one of the best RB classes in a while. Last years class was honestly quite weak. Outside of Zeke there wasn't much else.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Fortunately for me, I don't need the text as I work with a couple of Packers owners.
    Hmmm we are shareholders and we didnt get the text.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Not to mention there has been a revival of the RB position of sorts. We'll see, I guess that's why they still draft em
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.