Thread: *OFFICIAL* John Crockett Thread

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* John Crockett Thread

YouTube Livestream
    https://youtu.be/JPkNS5x4ZmY

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    YouTube Livestream
    https://youtu.be/JPkNS5x4ZmY
    And ESPN+.....Also, Tre Roberson (Illinois St QB) is a CB for Calgary and has been tearing up the CFL.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

18 carries. 84 yards. Long of 8.

Lardsin must go!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    18 carries. 84 yards. Long of 8.
    The offense appears to be a total wreck. Crockett seems to be one of the few bright spots.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And caught one pass for 9 yards.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Crockett on ESPN2
    5 carries- 57 yards in Q1

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Crockett on ESPN2
    5 carries- 57 yards in Q1
    Why can't I watch live ESPN or ESPN2 on my app anymore like I used to? It says "this channel is not part of your TV package", well it used to be so what changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Why can't I watch live ESPN or ESPN2 on my app anymore like I used to? It says "this channel is not part of your TV package", well it used to be so what changed?
    The contract bundle. Its not offered with the sports pack anymore. This has been going on for sometime.

Do you have ESPN +? If so you may need to uninstall then reinstall.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The contract bundle. Its not offered with the sports pack anymore. This has been going on for sometime.

Do you have ESPN +? If so you may need to uninstall then reinstall.
    I do have ESPN+ so with that I should be able to receive the ESPN channels again? If so, I will try the uninstall and reinstall. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I do have ESPN+ so with that I should be able to receive the ESPN channels again? If so, I will try the uninstall and reinstall. Thanks for the info.
    Also when you reinstall be sure and update also.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."